EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

I did design the opposite to all new BMWs

6killer

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi, I'm new at carpassion -- and I like it! :D

Let me start with a controversial topic that could be pretty funny. (I hope)

The "machines" getting more and more famous. Performance and driving pleasure at its best.

But :o

Their styling is the point, even a matter of taste. Too much out of shape -- for my taste. Maybe my "selfmade" car design is also a matter of taste.

Have fun and judge: (Garage gallery link below)

Cheers

6_1.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Welcome to Carpassion 6Killer. Those are some pretty wild concepts! They have that BMW attitude to the extreme that Chris Bangle could never understand.

*8-Ball, " bad word "? You mean to say you can't help it?

Those are so pretty bad ass looking cars. I like your style, VERY edgy and bold, almost commanding respect and admiration for it's design.

I think it looks excellent.

Now only if they hired u instead of Chris Kringle, the donut devourer, over there.

I appreciate your nice and funny comments. Thank you guys!

All Wheel Drive:

Just a little demand, can u replace the tiny ones with something else?

That car is a digital prototype (over 1.600 parts), even the clusters are full of details and inside parts. It needs time to change (a week afterhours). Please could you copy a picture and draw a little around what you like?? Maybe we could enhance that car :)

mv:

i have seen these over at autospies.com..are you the one who posted it?

yes, I'm the entire car designer of this concept but the images are too much compressed by the editor, who also posted the pictures, he did asking me to allow him to edit it as a topic. A german car magazine did the same one year ago.

Cheers

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...