EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

How do I get top hp and trq on my 2003 M3 E46

g-unit marko

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Well, M3 and M5 both share the same gearbox, and ratios with the exception of the final drive which is 3.64:1 in the M3, and 3.15:1 in the M5. So I don't see why the M5 engine couldn't be a straight hook up to the SMG. Unless the SMG computer is programmed for the individual charicteristics of the S54, I don't know.

The engine computers are different between the two cars, the SMG unit has to fully sync with the ECU unit, so unless you want to dissemble the BMW programming and modify it to work (you'd have to be god's gift to C-Sci to do it too), it won't go.

A lot of people trying to increase the performance of their M5 will swap in the M3 diff when they get an upgraded ECU, it does wonders for the 0-60.

I think I will be goin to the dealership to find out more about this because i dont think it would be easy to do this. I ill need much resources and money if i want an M3 with the M5 engine and the smgII. If i do this i really think i will have the baddest M3 around here :)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...