EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Zonda vs. Lambo

Diavolo

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
That's why I posted the vid. Since some people still doesn't seem convinced.

Besides, I didn't see a direct link to the vid on that thread, only little clips.

The vid is on the forum aswell, just do a search on it. As you can see the same responses that are in the other thread are coming up in this thread. No need to beat a dead horse.

The TopGear track is least objective of all. It's filled with a few obstacles and in between the obstacles it's straight to build up speed. As they say themselves the total track isn't designed to test the car as a whole. Like the last bend is designed to test if a frontdriven car is setup properly. However what they do is list the final time of the whole.

If they really want a good testresult then they need to setup indivudual tracks which test different parts. Like a slalom, a hairpin bend, a hammerhead bend, a stright, etc. and list the performances of these tracks indivudualy, not as a whole.

What hasn't been told in the TopGear ep is that the Zonda is garantueed to outlast the Murcie. The "off the shelf" MB engine in the Zonda can be serviced by any MB dealer.

a piece of art like that AMG V12, i wouldn't call it off the shelf, it is handbuilt, but it is serviceable by any merc dealer, that's true, and it clearly has the highest build quality of the exotics. I think topgear is nothing more than one man's subjective opinion of cars, and you can't compare his numbers seriously, they just aren't clean test data. To be accurate, you need to, like GIR said, test in specific areas seperately under very similar conditions to be fair - with the same driver (always better).

Top gear is just jeremy's opinion.

Lets not forget that the Zonda is a 7.3 litre rear wheel drive which is entirely carbon fibre whereas the murcielago is a 6.2 litre all wheel drive with steel doors and roof, with that fool jeremy clarkson driving the murcielago. He said just before the drag that you have to lay off the lambo a little at the start coz of the all wheel drive..........what does he know, all that means is that the lambo wont cop wheel spin. If you watch some of the videos on this site of the lambo, look for the one with lambo taking off from a stand still...........now thats the way it should be done.

And.....as of late. Top gear took a zonda, murcie, gallardo and new porsche 911 GT3 out on a track, while wet........and who came first....the murcie.......then zonda, gallardo, GT3

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Diavolo,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

jeremy clarkson is a moron, his show is little more than his opinion. He needed a lotus test driver to show him how to make an elise oversteer, which is sad. I'm fairly convinced in sheer performance terms, the Zonda is better than the murci, it is lighter, more powerful, geared more aggressively, and appears to have superior build quality, as well as having the AMG engine, which is definately a huge advantage to zonda. I think murci is still good, but it is very heavy due to the AWD, zonda is just built more for performance. The funniest thing I ever saw was when automobile magazine compared the Saleen S7 to murci and S7 outhandled, outbraked, outaccelerated, and pinned a higher topspeed than the murci - now keep in mind the murci has a sophisticated state of the art V12, extensive use of aluminum and composites, and all wheel drive, the S7 has an old-fashioned pushrod V8 with only 2 valves/cylender, is made from steel (it is a steel space-frame car), only rear drive, and is american, and it took down the murcielago, so if murci is italy's finest, they've been beat.

I found the man very entertaining, breaking 200 mph. and talking to you like he's sitting in a chair drinking tea. He brings the science of automotive testing down to Earth, and makes it fun. Thats' his strong point.

I think the number one issue Lamborghini needs to focus on is weight loss. For as much carbon fiber and other light weight materials that are employed in that car, it's just too heavy. And the Mercedes engine in the Zonda may be a technical masterpiece, but in spirit it's just as stodgy as a Mercedes car itself.

The Italian exotic I would choose over the Pagani, Murcielago, or any Ferrari is no longer built. The Diablo 6.0 SE may be outgunned by newer machines, even the beefy Murci, but I would still choose it over a friggin' Pagani as nice looking and as fast as it is. After all, every one of the cars mentioned is faster than shit, so why complain. And also, since when does one choose an exotic with one's head? You choose these cars for the way they make you feel individually.

I'm sorry, do you know anyting about the specific AMG V12 used in the zonda, it is anything but stodgy, in fact, it is by far the edgiest mercedes powerplant i know of being built. It is fairly peaky, a screamer, not the typical flat torque curve blah-blah icey benz motor, it was tuned specifically for zonda, and feels like it. Zonda is fast, and without any exotic materials at all, the Saleen S7 is 700lbs lighter than the murcielago, is faster, and handles better, god bless the USA.

It's more wild than any other Benz motor, I'll give you that.

The Zonda is built from exotic materials, inside and out, in the form of carbon fiber, the skin, the tub, and uses liberal amounts of aluminum. Carbon Fiber is how Horacio Pagani made his fortune, one way anyway.

Saleen needs to inject the S7 with a strong dose of worldy class. Compared to the Pagani, the S7 interior looks like a friggin' stock car. For high six figures, I want artistry.

there is artistry there, it is a very attractive car that sports an american racing heritage theme, it's true to where it came from. It is very worldly, the interior is on par with an italian exotic, maybe more so, the lines are sleek and sportier, and it just looks aggressive.

Both of these interiors belong to very fast and very expensive cars, but only one looks it. The S7 interior looks like a kit car, there is just not a lot of artistry going on there, " styled " sure, but not art. Saleen himself has said the quality of the S7 is not what it could be, and that they're working on it.

interior.jpg

s701_interior.jpg

• 1 Monat später...
there is artistry there, it is a very attractive car that sports an american racing heritage theme, it's true to where it came from. It is very worldly, the interior is on par with an italian exotic, maybe more so, the lines are sleek and sportier, and it just looks aggressive.

lambo is clearly the better looking car no doubt about it !!!!!!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...