EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Nice job, if anybody wants it :)

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Electric/Electronic Systems Engineer - NA – ENG00060

Description

BMW Group, a leading distributor of premium automobiles, drives toward growth and design excellence by staffing its teams with talented people. If you share our vision and values, we invite you to join us in this role reporting out of our Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey facility.

In this position, you will be responsible for supporting and guiding the North American Market on all electric/electronic issues related to Aftersales in support of the business strategy. You will handle the analyses and development of new concepts for improving the IT-infrastructure for the introduction of new technologies and systems between the development and centers.

In this role, you will also manage, coordinate, and conduct development projects for electric/electronic systems and subsystems together with suppliers and engineering teams. You will provide technical support to the Marketing and Sales Departments ensuring that all testing is done in accordance with engineering practices.

Qualifications

The ideal applicant will have a Bachelor's Degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering along with 2 plus years in automotive electronic development or engineering. You must have strong PC skills including Microsoft Office and German language skills are a plus.

BMW Group offers highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to grow and achieve with a world-class company. For immediate consideration, please apply on-line by visiting our site at www.bmwusa.com/careers .

BMW Group is a diversity-driven employer.

Click here for full page

Knowing there are many people here who want to work there... take a shot :)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

darn, and i'm not qualified enough at IT.

Oh well. After my dream of being a mission controller at nasa in the 60s, being a BMW test driver, my #3 dream job would be to work in marketting for mercedes benz.

I don't know about MB but BMW has a job opening at the marketing division.

Marketing Services Buyer - NA – PRO00012

Description

BMW Group, a leading distributor of premium automobiles, drives toward growth and design excellence by staffing its teams with talented people. If you share our vision and values, we invite you to join us in this role at our Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey facility.

In this position, you will be responsible for procuring goods and services relative to Marketing and Sales for all BMW of North America, LLC facilities. We will look to you to develop and maintain analytical reporting tools, evaluate vendor proposals and negotiate vendor pricing.

The incumbent in this position will also be responsible for processing requisitions on a daily basis via SAP, request proper D&B and Equifax reports on vendors, review contracts for proper terms and conditions and assist with projects on an as needed basis.

Qualifications

The ideal applicant will have 3-5 years of purchasing experience in advertising, media production, and/or travel and printing. A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance is preferred along with strong organizational and PC skills. SAP experience is a plus.

BMW Group offers highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to grow and achieve with a world-class company. For immediate consideration, please apply on-line by visiting our site at www.bmwusa.com/careers .

BMW Group is a diversity-driven employer.

Job Field Procurement & Purchasing

Locations US-New Jersey-Woodcliff Lake

Organization Corporate Services & Purchasing (NA)

Click here fo full details

Als you could check out http://www.careers.chrysler-group.com/ to see what MB has to offer.

As far as the testdriver thing goes.... well you could always get in your BMW and pretend :)

After my dream of being a mission controller at nasa in the 60s, being a BMW test driver, my #3 dream job would be to work in marketting for mercedes benz.

Would you have worn thick horn rim glasses and a buzz cut, and smoked three packs of cigarettes a day :) ?

Your #3 dream job is a marketing position at MB, why is that?

i've got vision approaching 20/10, so no go for the horn rims, i'd have the buzz cut, and i'd flick off the hippy protestors on my way in and out every day, as for cigarettes, i've never liked them at all, if i were a nasa mission controller, i guess i might change that, but i would sooner see myself with a coca cola (everone has something they do to relax. Mine is coke.)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...