EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Mercedes Vision CLS

All Wheel Drive

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Big low tech motors have their own impressive qualities. They are often very rugged, and produce hella torque. They provide an appealing lazy low rpm tug. I am a high revving Bimmer lover, but I can appreciate such engines a great deal. I love 'em!

It's easy to translate cc's into liters. But once you're in the cubic inch mindset, all those random numbers start to make sense. Like when I hear " 427 " I immediately know it's a 7.0, or a 440 is a 7.2. And a 350 is of course a 5.7. That 427 motor looks like a model, but I know what you mean.

I would hardly say that we got " screwed " with 10 less horsepower than Europe. You can make up for that easy enough with a new air filter and exhaust. Probably end up with more power.

Universally it will be better if we measure the power in kW. I believe there is only one type of watt cause it comes from one mind: James Watt, and also it is put in the official metric system only (kilo, meter, second...).

But then, if we put it in watts, we'll still have the same problem as we will want to know how much hp does it have... So...

how do you beat the unit name "horsepower", it has everything. I wish i could buy lightbulbs rated in horsepower, "yeah, i put a 25 horse bulb in there (actually, i think a 25 horse bulb would be baking me right now, but thats ok)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...