EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Murcielago. junk or treasure

8-ball

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

A potential winner, ruined by laissez faire styling and a four-wheel-drive system with permanent traction control. Still, it's much better than the Gallardo - truly deserving of the 'crap' title. :o

I like both!!! What's not to like on such cars...

I see u put the Koenigsegg in ur poll cars. I agree: it's a better car than both, but they are not crap at all. It makes me wander what u drive??? A NASA spaceship??? if u think those 2 lambos are crap...

Enjoy this:

murcielago4.jpg

and this:

gallardo11.jpg

how is the gallardo craP?

The rear end is a mess (like a Toyota MR2), the scissor doors have gone along with the drama, it's too soft for a Lamborghini! It's also littered with Audi switchgear. :roll:

The arguement about 'if it's crap, what is the car you drive like?' is daft. The De Lorean (however it is spelled) was crap, but it was expensive and supposed to be fast - but would you say it was better than a B.M.W. 3-series? Nope, exactly. Same with the Gallardo - expensive, fast... doesn't stop it being crap though.

The Murc isn't crap, but it's ruined by what I mentioned in my other post - minus those things it'd be on par with the Diablo (except not the later models) before it.

The rear end is a mess (like a Toyota MR2), the scissor doors have gone along with the drama, it's too soft for a Lamborghini! It's also littered with Audi switchgear. :roll:

The arguement about 'if it's crap, what is the car you drive like?' is daft. The De Lorean (however it is spelled) was crap, but it was expensive and supposed to be fast - but would you say it was better than a B.M.W. 3-series? Nope, exactly. Same with the Gallardo - expensive, fast... doesn't stop it being crap though.

The Murc isn't crap, but it's ruined by what I mentioned in my other post - minus those things it'd be on par with the Diablo (except not the later models) before it.

So u don't like the rear, the fact that the scissors doors are only on the Murcielago and also because it has permanent all wheel drive that comes from Audi. These are crap arguments to say that a car that competes with the Ferrari Modena is crap.

Look:

The Gallardo rear end:

gallardo5.jpg

The Ferrari rear end:

36013.jpg

Agree, they don't have the same styling and the Modena looks more appelling (to some), but it's not a mess, it's more tech. The MR-2 is actually a nice little car!!!

"Want scissors door? That's why we have the Murcielago", a Lambo dealer would say. Actually, they are not at all dumb.

Ok, asking for ur car is not relevant. I could have asked u for ur driving experience...

At nearly 150.000$ with a 5.0L V10, 500hp with AWD it will be a succes... This is my last post here, I'm moving on as I payed my tribute to these good cars.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo 8-ball,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Murciélago (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

murci may have lost the spirit diablo had, but otherwise, it's still very much lambo, motor trends test of the Gallardo puts it's 0-60 square with a vette and an M3, lambo says it should be a bit faster, but that was the best they could test it to. Gallardo just dissapoints me.

Crap, I got drool on the keyboard again.

A 355, Murcielago, Tuscan, SL55, and a brand new DB7 in the garage, and he's in his house drooling on his keyboard :D .

Konnigsegg is MIA as far as I'm concerned. Who cares :roll: ?

• 2 Monate später...

I don't really understand how SpEeDiSaDdIcTiVe could say that the Gallardo is crap? I agree on the thing with the rear lights. They should be as beautiful as the front lights. They are even prettier then the lights on the Murcielago. And after Lamborghini started to produce the Gallardo the Murcielago looks lik it has a weight problem when you park them next to eachother. The Gallardo looks more italian-like at the front, then the Murcielago because of the headlights. I just simply love the Gallardo.

gallardo16.jpg

mur22.jpg

The reason that Gallardo doesn't have scissor doors, is because only the top-of-the-range model are supposed to have it. The Murcielago has taken Diablos place since they stopped producing the Diablo, which is a shame beacuse the Diablo is the best car Lamborghini ever have made. I was very sad when I got the message that the Diablo went out of production. :cry:

One minute of silence please....

60diablose3.jpg

I just love the Diablo!! Why did the production of it stop?!? WHY???....

• 3 Monate später...
  • 8 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...