EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Pics of all BMWs coming soon...

Daimion

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

NO! When I first heard they were planning on making a new 1 series immediatly the old M1 jumped into my mind. I was expecting something along the lines of the M1 for the new 1 series.

What is that crap? Can it even be tuned by M?

I sincerely hope that the new 1.series will have a look that doesn't have that much of flaming design as the other cars made from Chris Bangle. He is getting fired soon, which is a very joyful news for me :lol: . But I hope that BMW will use the old M1 as a measurement when they are starting on the new M1 concept car.

35 inch rims, yeah, I'm sure that'll make production :roll: .

Chris Bangle. He is getting fired soon, which is a very joyful news for me.

Dresol, is this solid information you can back up? Please say it's so.

The M1 was only built as a road car to homologate it for racing. It was never intended for full production.

The road car had the 3.5 liter straight-six of the sedans, producing 277 hp @ 6,500 and 243 lb.ft. @ 5,000.

engine_more.jpg

m1_engine.jpg

Dresol, is this solid information you can back up? Please say it's so.

My father has a few stockings in BMW AG and he got a letter from the rest of the stock owners, and it said that if Bangles design doesn't improve and if the production of BMW automobiles has to be cut, then the stock owers will travel down to BMW AG and have a conference about Bangles situation and his leader ship. There also was a list of alternative designers and bosses. I hope sincerely that Bangle are going to get fired. :lol:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...