EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW 'M' Accessory?

Daimion

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
boot and bonnett? what the hell are these?

Well J, they are trendy officially licensed ///M accessories for your closet. You can wear the M boots, and when it gets windy and you're having a bad hair day, you can wear the M bonnett on your head. You'll be oh so chic!

No, I'm just kidding. A boot and bonnett, is what they call a trunk and a hood in Europe, but in England most of all.

i've got the M-Power shift lever for my car, the only difference is that the pattern lights up. I got it half off, else i wouldn't have been motivated enough to get it. I have the MPower driving gloves :D

• 2 Wochen später...
Anyone knows where I can find 'M' accesories. Basically just the following stuff:

"M" Gear KNobs

"M" handbrake levers,

"M" Emblems for boot and bonnet

and such.. Thanks.

You can get all the stuff from your local dealer or try to find someone with a BMW ETK who can look up the specific part numbers for you. BTW, if you're asking about the ///M emblems that replace the Roundels you're gonna have to look on eBay or something because they aren't OEM.

sb330ban.jpg

Find out about my car

here or on

my website. If you like what you see, please

vote for my car here.

• 4 Wochen später...

The best M parts are the Original parts from the agents like Gear levers and boot (trunk) Badges. The round badges that replace the BMW ones are made by aftermarket guys and are poor quality from what I have seen.

Here in South Africa you have to produce your vehicles registration papers before you can order any M badges, I think its good to prevent all the 318's/325's running around with M badges on.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...