EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Good exhaust system for 996 Turbo

devilish

Empfohlene Beiträge

Dear guys;

First I would like to thank carpassion for this great forum. I own a 2003 996 Turbo and I would like to modify it with a great exhaust system so I would like some help choosing one so I would like some recommendation.

Regards,

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 1 Monat später...
  • 7 Monate später...

I've got a cargraphic system on my gt2, it's a good system, well made and a good finish, not too loud on tickover but sounds awesome through the rev range!!! Did have a Fabspeed system a couple of months back, good exhaust but, for me, far too loud!!

• 4 Monate später...

it's quite strange:

everytime, id doesnt matter how the topic is, or what it is about, comes one guy who says: i have one, i have one of that parts...if it is porsche, lamborghini...it doesnt matter-everytime all people own one.

and when the topic is: "cargraphic system" at least i guy will come and say: i have a cargraphic on my porsche!

the next thread is about tires.

the same guy will say there "I've got bridgestones on my F40!!"

it's quite mysteriously i think...lots of guys here own at leats 27 cars, all with more than $ 200.000.

and thats what i want to say you: i dont like this guys, who tell bullshit!

in real life they own just a fiat punto and life in a small flat...but in this forum they're multi millionaires and own 27 diffenrent, tuned cars with the most expensive tuning parts on it...

it's quite strange:

everytime, id doesnt matter how the topic is, or what it is about, comes one guy who says: i have one, i have one of that parts...if it is porsche, lamborghini...it doesnt matter-everytime all people own one.

and when the topic is: "cargraphic system" at least i guy will come and say: i have a cargraphic on my porsche!

the next thread is about tires.

the same guy will say there "I've got bridgestones on my F40!!"

it's quite mysteriously i think...lots of guys here own at leats 27 cars, all with more than $ 200.000.

and thats what i want to say you: i dont like this guys, who tell bullshit!

in real life they own just a fiat punto and life in a small flat...but in this forum they're multi millionaires and own 27 diffenrent, tuned cars with the most expensive tuning parts on it...

... na most of us regulars are honest, well i know i can speak for myself and if you dont believe me then your a jackass.

Funny how this topic has risen from the grave a few times over the course of almost a year and a half.

I've thought of opening a thread for some of the strangest or most hilariously illiterate posts.

I don't know about everyone else Odins, but I do have 27 cars, tuned with the most expensive parts. Including 7 Ferrari F40's each in a different shade of purple. I ain't lyin'. O:-)

You're dreams are wet? Mine aren't, I live them everyday, and the one's that haven't come true yet, I'm getting closer to. No time for wetness. :lol:

But seriously, many people who visit sites such as Carpassion, do have many of the products that come into discussion. After all, what's so incredible about having a particular exhaust system?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...