EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
carbonbird

pics of kobe bryants lambo for sale *pics now up*

Empfohlene Beiträge

carbonbird
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

just got back from a little ride over to the local lamborghini dealership. there was a yellow murcielago there with the clear bonnet over the engine and there was also no clutch. i have no idea how to post a pic so if someone wants to see them and post them for me let me get you email address.

oh by the way my hayabusa is still for sale!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
LateNightCable
Geschrieben

I think Kobe has more pressing issues to think about now than Lamborghinis :wink: :roll: .

mom4791
Geschrieben

The reason that the Murcielago that Kobe owns has no clutch is because he bought it for his wife, and his wife is unable to drive a manual transmissioned car.

djfux69
Geschrieben

no no.... KOBE cant drive stick, but he is embarassed so he said its his "wifes" :lol:

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Since when is the Lambo available with an auto? Custom fit? Although, it's probably true, Kobe can't drive stick, although he should have watched his own. :wink:

djfux69
Geschrieben
Since when is the Lambo available with an auto? Custom fit? Although, it's probably true, Kobe can't drive stick, although he should have watched his own. :wink:

LOL

wanderer
Geschrieben
I think Kobe has more pressing issues to think about now than Lamborghinis :wink: :roll: .

I think so to. :D:D

Lambo_Nut
Geschrieben

Murcielago's now have the option to be fitted with e-gear, like the gallardo, this is probably the model kobe had, thats why it doesnt have a clutch