EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari 456

PorscheFanatic88

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hey guys...Can you guys give me some information on the 456 Ferrari...Im lookin to get a used one like a 95 or 96...Im in Cali right now but I found one in a showroom for 78 grand...You think its too good to be true? But like I said some information on the car and your personal opinions please...Thanks

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Well as you probably know, the 456 is a four seater, and in my opinion, practicality is not a trait I want in a Ferrari. I would get the 355, cant go wrong there, its just a wonderful car. And being in California, it should be easy to find and perfect to cruise in. I know Symbolic Motors of La Jolla is where I got my 355. You most certainly can get a 456 there too if you insist.

I've heard of Symbolic Motors, they even had thier own Bentley Continental T " Symbolic Edition " made up.

If you want to save money, I would go with a private owner though. With a dealer you will just pay more. You don't want to scrimp on a car thats' been tossed around kind of hard, because you don't want to get stuck replacing something really expensive that could have been avoided with a better example. But saving money is still good.

Heres' a little hint to look for : If there are swirls in the paint, chances are good the owner hasn't much sense in other areas of car care. At least he's not a REAL car guy. And you want to get a car from someone who sees' their car as more than just an asset.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...