EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Two RS6s this weekend

PorschePlayboy928

Empfohlene Beiträge

I saw two brand new RS6s this weekend at an Audi Tech Session. One was bone stock and the other had 19in BBS LMs and some kind of chip that gave it 5xx hp (WOW). They really look great in person and the sound makes the hair on your neck stand up! Its a shame they don't come in 6spds though. :cry:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
even so, i don't think they'd sell that many with a stick shift. half the people who buy that car get it as an icon.

Yeah I agree with you on that one, the guy with stock RS6 did not want the optional sport exhaust system because it was "too loud." As it turns out the guy with the modified RS6 didn't like his sport exhaust because the tips were black so he was buying some sort of aftermarket kit for it.

merc isn't offering a manual on the AMGs either.l

automatic E36 M3s outsold manaul ones. Doesn't that kill ya.

it's sad. these cars aren't cruisers, they are a fighter jet bred with a barge.

It always comes down to what the core buyer is going to opt for. Mercedes has been razzed for ages for not having an available manual on the AMG cars. They would have put one in a long time ago if they thought it was worth the trouble.

I think they just know their place. If people want to make love too their car, they will get a BMW or something. If they want torquey power, rock solid engineering, and fantastic cruise, they will get a Mercedes.

mercs are torquey, strong, and effortlessly fast. BMW are fighters, athletic, and connect themselves to you intimately.

right now I love the M cars. when i get old, i'm sure the AMG cars will be a much more comfortable fast.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PorschePlayboy928,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Audi S / RS / R (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Speaking of Mercedes, am I the only one who finds their door handles cheap feeling and really stiff? Even on a decked out S-Class. Thats' why I don't think they should ever cheap out with plastic door handles, it's the one part on the outer body the driver feels the most. A good metal fixture not only feels higher quality, but it is.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...