EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Considering a 928

jterp

Empfohlene Beiträge

Been thinking about getting into some autocross/ curved track race events.. I've been to a few schools and things... just need a car to do it in b/c my '70 cuda doesnt go around bends too well. Thinking about getting a 928 S4 ... seems like alot of bang for the buck. Any thoughts on these cars? Anyone have one for sale?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

the 928 is maybe the most easily tuned porsche ever built. They are great cars. Comig from a cuda, you'd love one of these. 928GTS was the fastest, but if money is the thing, they all have go fast in them.

Going along with what polar has to say, buy the newest model 928 you can afford. Also, have a dealer or someone with 928 smarts go over the car with you to make sure there are no surprises, I would suggest Rockville Porsche Audi or even better Auto Sport Systems in Va.

I've been looking at these cars for a while now.. GT's are the ones that have really held their value and are pretty hard to get into (financially).. An 87-89 S4 5 speed is what i really am looking for.

PorschePlayboy - it sounds like you are in the area? KNow of any of these cars for sale?

• 2 Monate später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...