EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
jterp

Considering a 928

Empfohlene Beiträge

jterp
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Been thinking about getting into some autocross/ curved track race events.. I've been to a few schools and things... just need a car to do it in b/c my '70 cuda doesnt go around bends too well. Thinking about getting a 928 S4 ... seems like alot of bang for the buck. Any thoughts on these cars? Anyone have one for sale?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben

If you can swing it go for a 928GT. These cars come with a better suspension set up, a bit more hp, and something else that I can't think of?? I would try looking at these pages for info on the shark and possible 928s for sale: www.pca.org, www.928gt.com, www.devek.net good luck and keep us posted

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the 928 is maybe the most easily tuned porsche ever built. They are great cars. Comig from a cuda, you'd love one of these. 928GTS was the fastest, but if money is the thing, they all have go fast in them.

PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben

Going along with what polar has to say, buy the newest model 928 you can afford. Also, have a dealer or someone with 928 smarts go over the car with you to make sure there are no surprises, I would suggest Rockville Porsche Audi or even better Auto Sport Systems in Va.

jterp
Geschrieben

I've been looking at these cars for a while now.. GT's are the ones that have really held their value and are pretty hard to get into (financially).. An 87-89 S4 5 speed is what i really am looking for.

PorschePlayboy - it sounds like you are in the area? KNow of any of these cars for sale?

P.I.M.P
Geschrieben

928 is hideous

jterp
Geschrieben

so's every woman you've ever been with. your point?

djfux69
Geschrieben
so's every woman you've ever been with. your point?
LOL... that came out of left feild somewhere ( i dont follow baseball so i dont know if i said that right) LOL
LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Jterp has since made a good choice and chosen the M3 :) .

jterp
Geschrieben

wow, the porsche board really is dead, huh?