EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

porsche 911 turbo cabriolet

porsche_qt

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The car should be released in november/december. My best bet though would be that it will be released in January/February because of the C4S convertibles release. If you're looking for the real turbo performance, dont get the convertible, get the coupe because the aerodynamics obviously will be different. For the money though, I would just get the C4S convertible. The C4S is such a great car and a beautiful car at that. If I were you I would just get that.

seriously, the turbo is a no holds barred performance car for people out for total performance, the extra weight and drag of a convert. destroys that. Get the C4S, the turbo conv. experience that rides better, drives as nice, has a better exhaust note, and has almost the same performance.

• 2 Wochen später...
you aren't big into the liquid cooled ones huh? the 996 is my favorite porsche after the 911RS from back in the day.

I like the new 996 GT2, the new C4S, and of course the CGT. I just don't like the lines of the early 996 and I don't really pay too much attention to the new ones. I love those huge fenders of the 993 and the 94 C4/Turbo. I don't mind that the new 911s are liquid cooled, my car is so I really can't complain about that!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...