EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
porsche_qt

porsche 911 turbo cabriolet

Empfohlene Beiträge

porsche_qt
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

does anyone have ANY information pertaining to the unrealeased but soon-to-be-mine porsche 911 turbo cabriolet?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
PorscheFanatic88
Geschrieben

The car should be released in november/december. My best bet though would be that it will be released in January/February because of the C4S convertibles release. If you're looking for the real turbo performance, dont get the convertible, get the coupe because the aerodynamics obviously will be different. For the money though, I would just get the C4S convertible. The C4S is such a great car and a beautiful car at that. If I were you I would just get that.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

seriously, the turbo is a no holds barred performance car for people out for total performance, the extra weight and drag of a convert. destroys that. Get the C4S, the turbo conv. experience that rides better, drives as nice, has a better exhaust note, and has almost the same performance.

PorscheFanatic88
Geschrieben

im sure your definitely going to get it also

cookiethegirl
Geschrieben

FYI - the 911 Turbo Cab will be arriving at dealerships 10/01/03. If anyone is looking to purchase one, I know where a few can be located. You may e-mail me at cookiethegirl@iwon.com if interested.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Why the cloak and dagger stuff?

Just go to your local dealer and order one. I doubt it would be too hard to locate a Turbo cab if you wanted one right when they come out.

PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben

wow so it really is coming out?! I need to start keeping up with the current Porsches. There are only a few Porsches I like past 1997

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

you aren't big into the liquid cooled ones huh? the 996 is my favorite porsche after the 911RS from back in the day.

PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben
you aren't big into the liquid cooled ones huh? the 996 is my favorite porsche after the 911RS from back in the day.

I like the new 996 GT2, the new C4S, and of course the CGT. I just don't like the lines of the early 996 and I don't really pay too much attention to the new ones. I love those huge fenders of the 993 and the 94 C4/Turbo. I don't mind that the new 911s are liquid cooled, my car is so I really can't complain about that!

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Most deffinitely, the 993 to me spells pure 911. 996 is of course a great car, but right there it gets a little complicated. 993 was very classic and beautifully simple.

PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben

I love the 993 Carrera S with the twin grill, there is a polar silver one near me that is to die for.