• E39 5-Series
    • E32 7-Series
    • E31 8-Series
    • E65 7-Series
    • Z3
    • Z4

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Thats a tough call, but I cast my vote for the clean elegance of the E32 7-Series. Funny how the E32 and E65 7s' seem to be running neck and neck with the 5 not far behind and everything else left in the cold.

I like the E30 too, it's almost go-kartish in it's straight forward, compact design - no M treatment needed. Later models tend to need some sprucing up to look really sporty, but the E30 looks that way standard.

In terms of old cars, I think the 503 is very classy, it was Germany's first V-8 car, how come no one ever talks about it? :-? I think people pay so much attention to the 507 just because it was a roadster.

these are cars of the 90s, so what if the E30 barely got into the 90s, I know if I put E24 up there, there would be a huge lovefest over it.

E30 is a go-kart. That is why I love driving mine, it is so small, planted, edgy, there is no compromise there, the car was meant to be sporty. I have given it a bit of a renovation to keep the numbers on par with the sporty sensation of behind the wheel. I may never get over E30s. The first car I can remember as a child was an E30, remember now, the E30 precursor, the E21 was essentially a refreshed 2002. 2002 started sports compact cars.

• 3 Monate später...
  • 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Truth be known I would say an m1 followed by the 507,Z8 followed by the big old sexy 850. The new 7 is damn good looking for a big girl..

DSCF0007.JPG

She grows on me every day.

have to own one to appreciate it.

Anyway its pity that poll is limited to just 90's models... Because I just can't get off my mind the great bimmers of 70's - e24 (the Real 6-er), e12 (the best 5-er to me), and of course beautiful 3.0CSL! They are real classic!

3.0 CSL is a great looking car, one of my all time favorite BMWs'. The 90's were definitely some of the best looking cars, but I think the heyday of BMW design was when they looked like sharks. The 70's though to the 80's.

For 90's cars, I go with the M3 sedan, a great boxy, sporty shape. The newest cars, I don't want to look at them.

Yeah Fox, where is the Z1, and the 503, and the 507, and the 2002? :D

I think the subject matter of this thread is far too wide ranging for a traditional poll. The poll choices themselves could just about fill a page, so if anyone has favorites that aren't included, just call them out.

• 4 Wochen später...
i would say the z8 but ill have to go with the new 7 series.i knowit gets alot of hate on this site but i think its beutiful.

What the....?!?!?!

I understand the thing about the Z8, cause that car is beautiful, but you have to be the first person I've ever heard saying that the 7-series is beautiful, the Bangle version! I don't dislike, but I don't like it either. I'm sure that the 7-series is going to be a pretty dull car in the future.

the 507 is godly, the Z8 wishes it was 507 godly, and the 2002 is the quintessential classic BMW, point taken, they should have been there, but they deviated too much from all the other cars on the list, you get the idea.

E38 7-Series, and E36 3-Series. Both of these cars are actually very conservative in appearance, but in my opinion, they both made an excellent base for ultimate modern BMW style.

In M form, the E36 was transformed from a sensible sporty car, to a low slung, chissled looking street machine. And in " Sport " mode, the 7 was the pinnacle of solid cool. To me, BMW will never do any better than they did then, at least where they're going now. Along with the E34 5, the E38 and E36 are just pure Bimmer. :P In fact just about all the cars from the 90's.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...