EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The last orginal looking BMW???!!

Dresol

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 3 Wochen später...

323 is not the same as 325.

As far as the main discussion of this topic is concerned, I think that BMW has not yet realised the damage the Bangle designs may cause. They are for now blaming the drop in sales on the economy. Also overall there was an increase in sales for the BMW Group as a whole, because of the Mini. The Mini is one of the best cars in the world right now, but BMW should not rely on its 'supplementary' models to make up for a drop in sales for actual BMWs. They need to wake up and smell the urinal for ****'s sake.

what differentiates the 323 from the 325?

the mini is an above average car. Not great, ergonomics in it suck. It is front wheel drive, the engine is average at best. Handling is very good, and it looks nice, but it is expensive for a small car.

• 3 Monate später...
Dresol I think you're full of it, there was no 1998 325iA, which you claim to have. From 1996 the six cylinder cars became 328s' and in 1998 there came the 323 models. So what is it you really drive? :wink:

I do drive a BMW 325CiA. They still have the car in the european market. The 328CiA came in 1999. But I'm concidering getting a BMW 328CiA in red. Nice car The BMW Coupes. Or should I say was...(Bangle :evil: )

I think the idea of sending Bangle to Saudi Arabia is a great idea. We'll just give him a ticket and say that he has benn nominated for an award, the award of best design. (Like that's gonna happen...). And then we'll make him face something really ugly, like a GMC Yukon's front or something. Now that would be something. :)

hmm, saudi arabia? they are too civil. I say we dress him up as Arafat and turn him loose in Tel Aviv, but make sure to get home video of it, i want to keep that forever.

I like the idea. How about dressing him up like a moose and let him loose with his hands folded and glue his mouth. That would've been a nice idea too. "Dang. I thought this moose would be having more meat."...

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Dresol,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...