EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

sex vs cars

jnunsen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Never heard of Dolly Buster, but I don't find it surprising, no O:-) . I think Anna Nicole Smith ran for governer of California, along with lots of other types. Then they elected a muscular Austrian immigrant who can't pronounce " California ". :wink:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 107
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I don't see what pronunciation has anything to do with qualification. My mother has been speaking English for almost 40 years and has an accent still. If English skills were important, then Bush would never have been elected (oh wait, America loves a dumb leader). It wasn't Anna Nicole, it was some other, equally as dumb pr0n star.

No, I'm pretty sure it was Anna Nicole, but probably someone else too. And lets not forget Gary Coleman.

Pronunciation does'nt have much to do with qualifications, but the example given states America's penchant for off the wall political canidates. An yes, America loves a dumb leader. How that many people can be snowed is a mystery.

Where is your Mom from?

I don't see what pronunciation has anything to do with qualification. My mother has been speaking English for almost 40 years and has an accent still. If English skills were important, then Bush would never have been elected (oh wait, America loves a dumb leader). It wasn't Anna Nicole, it was some other, equally as dumb pr0n star.

Let me guess you're another moronic Kerry devoter :D

Skyline, first of all, welcome back. I wondered where you went off to.

You live in the deep south, I don't understand why people from areas like that - which is to say, largely working class - think that Bush and his cronies are looking out for them. The proof is in the pudding, Bush is for somebody, but it's not blue collar folks really. He'll dump billions on a war before he'd do anything for those guys. The flake is in up to his eyeballs in Iraq, and he already wants to devote a fortune ( a.k.a. Your Money ) to help build a new Palestine. What most of the country sees in that bumpkin is a total mystery to me.

Ralph Nader hardly got any press, which is typical of how independants are treated, ( I don't recall even seeing his name on the ballot ) but his ideas are actually very sound. Their day will come, probably when the majority of old school voters, and politicians alike are too decrepit to vote, or hold any power, and their voice is cancelled out by a generation of more progressive Americans.

Ever heard this one? " Bush and Kerry make me want to Ralph. " I thought that was a pretty cool tagline.

Ever heard this one? " Bush and Kerry make me want to Ralph. " I thought that was a pretty cool tagline.
im with that one. i dont like bush as president and i dont like kerry even more.

the US politcal system is going down the toilet and its taking the states and unfortunately the world with it.

i hate to get politcal online, but here it is, real simple. bush's intellect is not that of one who should be holding office and kerry's morals are not either. it sucks that we have to chose one or the other.

i really doubt that a more "progressive generation" will really change the system. it will take a major event to break ground, if ever...

Skyline, first of all, welcome back. I wondered where you went off to.

Sorry, been trying to get my modeling job back since I quit it for Melissa long time ago and I ran out of money. I need more money's to spend on my cars but it doesn't look like I'm getting it back. Oh well, anyways, I've also been busy helping my friend with his WRX. He's installing a bigger turbo, 500hp FMIC, AEM EMS and a turbo-back exhaust.

He's been waiting to get back upto par with me since he use to beat me everytime when I was at stage 1 SDS. Now that I'm stage 3, he doesn't come near my equal on track or strip. So I'm going to be nice and help him with all the installations. He's going to have the advantage at the track, after we get him dyno tuned, after the installations because of his AWD. :evil:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...