EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

sex vs cars

jnunsen

Empfohlene Beiträge

my best freind is muslim, and he doesn't drink, seeing as it is like the only tennant of islam he follows, we raz him for it. Like when we went out for my 21st birthday party, he came along (he's a year older than I am ) and the waitress went "a round for everyone". He said no, she looked puzzled and he said i'll have a coca cola.

I don't know. I never drink much, just as a social thing, but when all my buddies were going to the bar, or a 21 and older show or club, being magically 21 was cool.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 107
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

That reminds me, I have a funny story to tell.

A couple summers ago, I was off to buy some beer, not for me but for some other people who really liked beer - a lot. I'm not much of an alcohol drinker. I've always looked young for my age, and I don't always carry i.d. and I wasn't then, so I walked into the liquer store and sort of lumbered over to the beer section like I'd seen a lot of shit in my time so I would seem older, even though I was well within legal drinking age. I went to the counter and bought the beer. Now heres the funny part.

About two weeks later, I walked into that same store with my Mom to buy something, I look younger with my hair shorter which it was, and the clerk thought I looked about 17 so I waited outside for my Mom. Now get this, it was the same clerk I'd bought the case of beer from two weeks before, no questions asked :o .

I'm not sure how to spell licker, thats how much of a drinker I'm not.

People in liquor stores where I live are "Chronic"-ally stupid. Get it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I'm not insulted. In fact I already wish I was younger.

Boy, from sex versus cars, to chronically stupid licker store people :D . How off topic can we get? Hell, I don't care.

i've become a skeptic. pretty soon it's "what can he buy me, what can he do for me".

Well, I was thinking, since your something like 22, than you're probably talking about girls around that age, and thats' about as low on the totem pole of maturity as you can get. You will find that women like that will be far more rare as they get older. Hang in there young blood, don't throw in the towel yet :wink::P .

LOL. It's funny cuz that would probably happen to me. My brain activity would go berserk, and I'd no longer have the capability for logical decision-making and rational thought. If you went to school where I did, you'd know what I'm talking about.

you say it's an easy choice till her hands are in your front pockets and she has the naughty but nice face on, at which point, you may as well give up hope and making any logical decision.

its all about will power lol icon_smile_big.gif

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

yeah, well, i'm not going to psycho analyze latenight, there are some things you wish you'd never had seen, i'm thinking i'd run into a whole bunch of those along the way.

off topic, i saw an add in MT today for a porsche 911 turbo.

"Calling it transportation is like calling sex reproduction"

that right there sums it all up.

Crack a joke about a naked bartender, and everybody thinks its' your fantasy :roll: :D .

there are some things you wish you'd never had seen, i'm thinking i'd run into a whole bunch of those along the way.

What do you mean by that?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...