SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

sex vs cars

jnunsen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 107
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I guess if it's just comparing sex and cars, I'd have to say thazt sex and love are related (like someone else mentioned), and I'd have to have both (not just one without the other). Actually, depending on what rating the "love" gets, I could probbaly even live with love without sex, but no sex without love. Too shallow indeed. And if it's the quality of sex vs the quality of cars, I'd have to say that cars would probbaly win. Maybe that's just me though.

A taller Tom Cruise huh? How humble of you. People tell me I look " pure ", and someone else once told me I look like " that guy from Deadly Intentions ", I think they meant Ryan Phillipe. I see what they mean, but I think I am much taller and better looking, with cooler hair :P .

I would drive around in a bum-mobile if it meant I could have the best Sex/Love. But the no Sex without Love rule still stands.

Out'ta boy. You're showing a shred of dignity and humanity that most don't even know they could have.

As for "looks", I don't know how deeply in love you people are with yuor own ooks, but I know and admit that I look worse than a pile of turd. Make that a pile of turd beside a donkey that's sleeping under a tree, with fies buzzign around everywhere. Imagine that, and you're not too far from what I look like!

Put on a slick Gucci suit, and it would be a donkey sleeping beside a tree with flies buzzing around next to a pile of turd dressed in Gucci :D .

C'mon, don't down yourself like that. A good diet, workout routine, a shave, and a new stylin' wardrobe can do wonders for you, even if you were a turd. Feel good on the inside, and thou thalt look stylin'.

I'm used to downin' myself. I don't like myself much. And no amount of polish could shine me up. It doesn't matter what you're wearin' or what you do in terms of "hygiene". I'm not "fat" in any way, and I'm working out a lot. I have broud shoulders and pecks that are gettin' bigger by the day (no, not like tits!). And I always either have "a goat" or I'm cleanly shaven. And I wear pretty phat clothes. Not a problem in that area. It's just the damn face and the skinny-ass arms I got. I don't know, maybe they're not THAT bad, but I'm not gonna make myself sound like a looker when I'm clearly not. The Gucci don't work with me. I'll be a turd with a Gucci. And just that.

Your only 18 or something right? You'll come into your own, and won't always think of yourself as a turd. Until then, remember that line - " accen-tuate the posi-tive! " Or " positraction " if you prefer :) .

lol, no i'm not humble, but i do bear a lot of resemblance to tom cruise, and i'm taller so there.

i'm not totally built, but close enough to make me happy. i think you ment cruel intentions.

i pull off sexy in the boxster S, that is, until you meet me and my personality kills whatever i had going for me. :D

Well, my personality doesn't exactly kill anything, because there's nothing for it to kill. Actually my personalitie's not bad anyway.My buddies say I'm as nice as a guy gets without being a fruit. As for my age, I'm actually more like 20 dude.

lol 2ff, i know i look good and all my gf's tell me everyday how i look but seriously if u call urself a turd thas jus wrong

be more positive bout urself and have more confidence

u'll have more pussy :D no confidence=no pussy

lol alot of confidence=better chance of getting pussy hehehe

i'm not the most perfect guy there is

around there but i know wat all i have and am not

gonna boast bout it but i never look down on myself nemore

I always tell me GODDAMNED I'M SEXY and it usually works

for me with the gurls cuz my confidence is so high plus

having the hottest chicks in town as ur friends and tell u ur sexy

helps a good bit too hehe but stay confident and pussy will surely be fallin ur way. especially the cars u have dude gurls go crazy bout nice expensive shiny cars

its really not hard 2 get pussy when u gotta ferrari or a lambo

LateNight: Yes, I WAS 18. Now I'm 19 and I'll be 20 in a few months (not there yet). Back when I posted that message where I said I was 18, I actually was 18. Now I'm 19. People's ages do change, you know? And I don't drink, so I don't ever have to magically turn 21. Thanx for the "positive" words, Skyline, but the issues go deeper than that.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...