EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Opinions on the E60

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

The engine is once again a masterpiece, to be expected from BMW. But the styling... YUCK!

Ugly winged headlights, big fat ass and long wheelbase, They really need to fire that new guy they hired to design their cars.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

hehe ... my toughts exactly .... although he has done a nice job restyling the 3series.

Don't know why they try and make their cars look like the new 7 which is clearly not as succesfull as the last model.

i like the direction they took the 3 series. Given 5, 7, and Z were due to be redone, I think they should have followed where they took the 3, maybe in M3 inspired, but Chris Bangle's flame sides are ugly, gaudy, and not BMW-esque. The new 3 is great, and I think they should take that direction, not Bangle 7-Z4-E60 style.

I found thie comparison between the E39 and the E60

e60vse39.jpg

The thing that bothers me the most is the nose. The nose on the E39 sais: "Get out my way or I'll eat you!" very agresive looking. The nose on the E60 looks very friendly, it's kinda smiling.

• 2 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...