EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Most horse power?

murcielago11

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I don't know if I have pictuers of THOSE modified Lambos specifically (though I can still look for'em). But I do have the following, which I posted on another thread:

"lam3.jpg

lam4.jpg

lam11.jpg

635-1.jpg

635-2.jpg

635-3.jpg

635-4.jpg

countachlimo.jpg

diablosw.jpg

gtl.jpg

60gt.jpg

60custom.jpg

60gtr.jpg

lmestate.jpg

lmlimo.jpg

p250sp.jpg

espadaspdr.jpg

jaramaspdr.jpg

islerospider.jpg

25thspider.jpg

60vtr.jpg

espadalimo.jpg

murgtr3.jpg

murlr.jpg

murgs.jpg

diablosvr.jpg

mur_mdb1.jpg

murgt.jpg

murgtr.jpg

mur1.jpg

l147.jpg

d6limo.jpg

60segtr.jpg

lamboprj.jpg

murjota.jpg

miura2k.jpg

camfib.jpg

942371-lambosama.jpg

881757-lambosama.jpg

Note: The last two pictures were done by none other than sAmAn, who is a Lambo-loving member of this site. Props to him for his work. Oh and if anyone complains about any of the pictures being there without permission those pictures will be taken down immediately. "

I don't know how much horsepower the Lambos above possess. Ask in more detail and I'll try to help out.

No unfortunately I can't remember the site I saw those at. If I find them I'll post them here. It was a long time ago I read up on the crazy Lambos. Some of them looked like the Diablo and Countach pictures I posted. There's not much difference in the way they looked, only some-what weirder backwings and front bumpers/skirts. Oh, and there were hood modifications, I believe. I'm really sorry man. If I find them again I'll post them immediately and ASAP.

No I'm afraid I don't. I don't even know for a fact if a 'Murcielago GT' has been confirmed. I have no idea. I only know if they ever made one you could expect HP to be somewhere between 630/640HP and 700HP. It would be sweet indeed, though! I'd love to see a heavily modified and very sporty-natured-externally-modificated beast of a Murcielago (or Gallardo for that matter!). thumb.gif

(BTW they're telling me now that I'm supposed to pronounce it "Guy-arr-dough" and not "Gall-arr-dough".)

of course, it can never be easy to say a lambo name, never how it looks in english (barring diablo)

Countach - Coon-Tosh

Diablo - Dee-ah-blow

Murcielago - Mersee-ah-lay-go

Gallardo guy-yar-doh

(or so i'm told)

A GT has been a concept for some time now, but just that, it would be nice to see some more power get cranked out. Then again, how about the murci engine in the gallardo - then you'd have all you'd ever need!

I don't think dropping the Murci engine in the Gallardo would necessarily be a smooth one.

How's this for messed-up pronounciations:

Gallardo = Gall-erdo

Murcielago = Moore-see-el-aajo (or) Moore-see-el-aago

Diablo = Dy-abb-low

Countach = Kon-taash

Cala = K-Laa

Canto = Chant-O

:-?:)

Don't lose too much sleep over it, I'm ust basing that on what the feel of the transition would be. don't worry, you'll probably do it and do a fine job. There!

I still wouldn't do it though. If I really wanted performance I'd soupe up the Murci engine and THEN drop it in the Gallardo (err, "Guy-ar-dow"). Then you'd have a lightweight car that breaks semi-sonic barriers (?). (Don't ask what that last one menas cuz I don't even know what it means myself! )

It would just seem pointless though, you know? I wouldn't want to ruin a Gallardo by dumping it's engine for a "better" one. I'd love to have a Gallardo the way it is. Or at the very most I'd soupe-it-up to super-600HP levels.

• 1 Jahr später...
  • 1 Monat später...

wait a minute. some guys said that it would be pointless to put a murci engine in the gallardo and some said that it would'nt because you would have a lighter car than the murci with the same engine. now, i dont know much about building, or fixing up cars under the hood, but i do know about the latest cars coming out and what they have in them. what if you just kept the engine in the murci, suped it up then got a weight deduction. wouldnt that be cheaper than taking out the whole engine and puting it in another car.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...