what is your fav lambo

murcielago11

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 67
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I fancy myself to the Diablo GTR completely stock and

maybe put a radar detector/deflector so i couldn't get my butt caught by cops when i getta need for speed.

TT'in a lambo? if that wouldn't impress u then nothing else will.

I havva vid clip of a 853hp and 2750ft/lbs of torque Nissan

Skyline GT-R 700 doin a 1/4 mile in 8.96@156mph and has

a top speed of 201mph if that would impress u lol

If not then nothing ever will.

And excuse my ignorance but WAT issa persian?? Is it an expression, race, origin or group of ppl or wat?

Frankly, a TT in a Lambo does not impress me.

What impresses me is ur Skyline: it comes stock at 90.000 euros and it has a TT system, AWD, all wheel steering and stability systems that are not found on any Lambo.

What's great for a Skyline is that for 60.000 euros u upgrade it to ~ 800 hp and smoke a lambo, maybe a TT one, too.

What's with a Lambo? It has a big engine that can easily handle the 30.000 euros TT system and u don't need to change anything else... but hey, u pay 215.000 when it's stock. So, a car for this money should do a lot of things, but instead, the Skyline GT-R does a lot more for a lot less.

That's what impresses me.

because of the torque characteristics lambo puts into their engines, turbochargers would not add much horsepower, it could add low end torque for sure, but overall horsepower wouldn't change drastically, making it not worth it. The Lambo has traction control systems that hurt to think about, they have an all wheel drive system everyone could be jealous of (with a Torsen center diff), and what electronic traction gizmos it doesn't have, it doesn't need because the extremely refined chasis can handle it on its own.

• 10 Monate später...
  • 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...

When i'm young , I saw the legend of lamborghini "Countach"

and I thought it was a toy but in big size,

and I said to my father look father this is my dream car, it seems like a toy.

And now after 10 years and from that moment the passion of lamborghini in my heart.

And I'm specially in love with this devil :evil: "Diablo gt" .

My fav Lambo is the Murcielago,i like the mix between Diablo and Countach.The eshtetics is unbreakable,i mean,but what i dont like is,that it gots so many electronical things,older Lambos bring a purer drive-feeling,because of the mechanically control.

• 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo murcielago11,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Lamborghini (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

The Murcielago is my fav Lambo.The sound is not so great like the Diablos sound,but with another exhaust man can work wonders,and the sound would be perfect,too.everything would be perfect,i like its power and the perfect look.for me,no other car has it both:nearly perfect power and a perfect look,expression of italiano love.

The Diablo is nearly perfect,I think,but it is maybe difficult to control this car without any electronical help,it would be a challenge to drive this one,but very attractive to take it on,so both cars are my absolute dream cars! O:-)

• 4 Monate später...
  • 4 Wochen später...
  • 1 Jahr später...

It`s got to be the Diablo SV...in Yella of course.....with a wing...

I drove one at Goodwood race track in West Sussex [England] :-))!

I did not stop buzzin for days...

I have given myself 5 years to get one...watch this space !!! :wink:

Like yer style mate...any Diablo is TOP BANANA.........Black is nice....i have had a few black cars incl a 3000GT...WHAT A NIGHTMARE KEEPING THEM CLEAN....NEVER AGAIN...........maybe you like cleaning cars :-))! :-))! :-))!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...