SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

what is your fav lambo

murcielago11

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 67
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

For me I think it's a choice between Murcielago and Gallardo. If I owned both I'd love'em equally. But I'd take Murcielago for long trips, and I'd take the Gallardo for inner-city driving. I'd switch occasionally too.

i love how everyone forgets the Canto, Cala, Miura, Espada, Islero, Jalpa, Jarama, Urraco and old school LM series!!....hehe but yea my favoiite is the old school white , on white, on white Coutachs....!! But the last diablo was sweet, with the fixed lights, and only in VT form stance...!!

The new Murcielago just totally jumped Lambo into a new level of refiness, i remember when everyone hated it when it first came out, but thanks to rappers, lol jk, no but it even tually grew on poeple!!

I don't know many people who actually hated the Murcielago. That's just insane. I guess some might dislike the Gallardo but eventually it'll grow on people. Gallardo is like Murcielago's little brother. Sometimes I like Gallardo better than Murcielago.

haha i hated the new gallardo when it came out, but it grew on me, and when i fully read the specs and capabilites that it should be pushin, i was intruiged and began to read more on it. This thing will be a beast, with a lowe center, highly 40 60 balanced tubular chasis, and elegance, this thing will be a good contender to the 550 and 360...cant wait to see the real spec in the future!!!

It's not exactly overflowing with HorsePower at 500HP, but it's much lighter than a Murcielago so it shouldn't have any problems in the performance area. And it's damned gorgeous! As for the "real specs", I don't think you can expect any drastic and unexpected changes to the current ones.

Hey cool ther's 2 Persians (other than me) on the forums! Heh!

DARKO, what language is that? BTW your car pool says Ford Orion.... Cool. Man I haven't seen one of those for ages.

Mo_75, you ARE Persian though, right?

And SPEED Lover, are you kidding? You're Persian too? And you're a Persian girl???? I only know one Persian girl other than you (out of the thousands I've seen) who likes cars! Are you joking?

LOL!!! express4.gifwbyim16.gif Yeah! I guess it did (but only for a second!) I think this is 670.

By the way, did you read, sAmAn? By my count there's like 4 other Persians on this board (other than me and you)! Amazing, eh?

Yeah they tend to get annoying sometimes (towards other Persians I mean). But why would you say Persians suck??!?? I think Persians are probably the most hospitable and selfless warm-hearted people on the planet. What's your beef with your own people?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...