EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Pictures of the new BMW 5 berline

funkaholic

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I've already seen so many pics of the new 5 I'm getting sick of it. And I don't think this new styling will be any less controversial than the 7-series or Z4's styling. And if that ain't enough, take a look at the future 3-series. And believe me it doesn't stop there.

Izzy, you got a point there, but in the 7-series, they just made it quite ugly in the rear because of the two horizontal centered lights. If u look at the pictures of the new 5, u can still see the white blinker perfectly integrated into the light. I must admit, the front looks like a 7 a bit, but the back is a 5, and what a 5! :)

Greetz.

It's a bit too "revolutionary" I'll give you that. But I admit it's gorgeous. Looks very "new" and the aggressive styling will be a winner with most people. But the back-lighting is more like the 7 than you think, funkaholic. Also, the seperate centered double horizontal rectangle rear lights are actualy nt that bad on the 7. They do look out of place, but if they were joined with the rest of the taillights and less edged and more round and weird then then may fit. I personally don't want to see the 6 and the 7 have similar backlights. And the 3 better be different too.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...