EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Gallardo (Black Color)

a007apl

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 1 Monat später...

All I can say is. I want one. Small and compact like a sports car should be. A powerful V10 engine which adds to the exotic nature of the car (very few cars have V10s in them) and its light weight should make it an amazing performer. One thing I wish it had would be the doors from its big brother. Oh well I guess lambo has to save some features for its wildest bulls and besides all lambos can't be the same........

It is stunning. I'm not sure if I want this or if I want to save $70K and get the RSR which itself has incredibly distinctive styling and rides on the same chassis, suspension, and drivetrain (although detuned to 414hp).

For some reason I think the RSR would turn more heads. its a much more radical design. But then again. I dont think I'll be affording a $80K RSR anytime soon, nevermind the $150K I'll need for the Gallardo.

We can all dream right? :cry:

Audi%20RSR.jpg

Never stop dreaming man. One day you'll get it. If you want it that bad, you'll get it. If you want anything enough you'll get it (doesn't mean you can just wish for a Gallardo for your 20th Birthday (!) , but it's still better to dream and aim high than not. )!

I think one of the features about the RSR pic you posted that really stands out is the massive wheels (what are those, 21"?). But no matter how radical and edgy yet smooth the RSR looks, I think it will always only look as-good-as the Lambo. Lambo's overall always get attention for their, shall we say, "Lambo styling"!?! And to top it off the Gallardo is very well executed and edgy (especially in that sexy sleek black!). If it were my choice I'd go for a nice BMW M4 or something.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo a007apl,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Gallardo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Thanks man. i guess i shouldnt have wasted that birthday wish last week then, huh?

The thing about the RSR (and yeah, I' thinkin they're 21's. at least) is that its an audi. people are gonna hear that sound cruisin up the street and turn around expecting a super-exotic and turn to see the RSR. My eye's would pop out of my head. the thing that sells me on the RSR in the end is the price difference. If, however, I had a bottomless bank account, I'd go with you and get the Lambo.

No prob. what did you wish for instead on your birthday?

Actually if you had a bottomless bank account I'd advise you to go with a Koenigsegg or something! But suit yourself. J/K!

I think a more important question to ask is: is the RSR even gonna make it to Canada? I doubt it. The "law-makers" up here are really beginning to get on my nerves (they won't allow the RS-6 on Canadian streets!).

Oh and those wheels must be 21, unless that pic's been heavily photo-shopped! But if you wanna see huge wheels check out the Cadillac Sixteen's 24" ones! :o:D

If I told you what I wished for it wouldnt come true!

I would think the RSR would be allowed up here. I've seen a couple Murcielagos and at least one of every Ferreri model in vancouver.

LOL! I think that's only true if I personally knew you, AudiVancouver! But that's aight! Hey I still wouldn't wanna be the one to keep your wish from coming true (whatever it is).

Ferraris and Murcielagos would be allowed up here indeed. It's not just ANY super-car that they keep off the roads here. Apparently the RS-6 has a bumper issue (it doesn't pass our bumper regulations), which is why they've denied it.

(Blech, I've mentioned that RS6 Bumper issue on the Carpassion forums so many times it's rotting in my mouth and it's lost all meaning! )

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...