how ??

venne69

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo venne69,

kennst du schon how ?? (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW Zubehör (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

explain further plz, i'm new to this kinda stuff, i'm about to buy my first car with a bit of horsepower, so i figured i'd get myself an m3 3.2, then I heard the sound of rolandks car with the g-gower exhaust system, that I just gotta have, sounds like a monster :D

and then i read about removing the speedlimiter, that i definitly want...but how excatly?

what do you mean, modify the current chip on the engine, or install a new chip? or? and how..

thx man

Why not change the chip totally to a new. With a bit higher maxrev and some more torque and horsepower and no speed limiter. You could go to a tuner and let them turn in the chip for just your car but that realy exspensive. Better to just change the chip thats what most people do here. New chip for $150-$400 that quite nice. You could also just delete the limiter. I dont realy know if the E36 uses 2 chips one for limiter and one for the rest i describe.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...