EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

New Ferrari F60

Seb2

Empfohlene Beiträge

Some pics of the new F60 that goes under the projectname FX.

fxstor.jpg

Roumors say the engine is around V12, 6L and 600-650hp. Car is going to be shown 26 September on Paris Auto Show. This is not the final car but i think it looks very good. More like a F1 car then the F40/F50. I always loved the Pninfarina style. Some more drawings.

fx3_1_340.jpgfx4_4_340.jpg

fx2_3_340.jpgfx5_340.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

hey its my first time that i write something.

carpassion is my favorit site for over 6 mounds now so i tought its time that i share my knowledge and information.

i think that the f 60 is futurcar.

the furst time that i saw him i sad to myself that it never would taken to production that its just a prototype,but i was wrong

:roll:

• 2 Wochen später...

Even though I am a HUGE Ferrari fan, I cannot help but feel that this car looks ugly. I just hope that they change the design before Sep 26 when they are due to reveal the actual car in Paris. The only amazing thing is that they can achieve that kinda top speed without the use of a single spoiler!

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

it kinda follows the design tendency the 360 modena started with those two divided air intakes at the front. it must be really fast and functional because it isnt that gorgeous

• 3 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Seb2,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 2 Wochen später...
The Ferrari f/60 or its real name Ferrari Enzo's speed has been clocked fasted then the Mclaren F1's recored of 386.7 Km/h

I'm going to have to call you on that one and claim bs. The F60 or Enzo or whatever they'lll end up calling it was designed with downforce and acceleration in priority. Ferrari sources claim that it will have the lowest drag but also upsurd amounts of downforce without the need of a wing. Even geared for absolute speed, I don't think the FX could break 220mph.

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 7 Monate später...

That's the Ferrari Enzo

But Ferrari is going to develop the real F60, which is going to appear in 2007, in the 60th anniversary of Ferrari. They claim that the F60 will have like... 800cv!!!.

good!

Enzo doesn't have the horsepower to be an F.

It is an awsome car, but I would have hoped for something with a topspeed north of 220. Enzo's performance is only moderately better than F50.

You think 660HP isn't enough? (Well, maybe not for a new F, but come on, I mean that's quite an improvement over the F50.). Anywho, anyone have any info on the F60 that's slated for 2k7 according to iori_slk? And by the way you can tell iori is Spanish or Mexican or something when he calls HP "CV". By the way CV stands for "Caballos de Vapor". I'm very familiar with this because I often visit http://www.km77.com/.

Edit: Nice post, Ricardo. Just blank space. I think you meant to post a picture, but you didn't quite succeed. Oh well, I'd still love to see this F60 you were apparently trying to post a pic. of.

Yes I'm spanish. I got messed up with the acronyms because I post in English and Spanish forums.

The only news about the F60 was a declaration of Ferrari directives that said that the Enzo is not the F60 and the F60 will show up in 2007 because of the 60 anniversary. I read this in a forum in www.supercars.com

This looks like it's true if we have in mind that Ferrari started in 1947 and you can see the F40 is from 1987 and the F50 is from 1997

Yeah I gathered that. I hope I'm alive for the F70 and F80. We probably won't see anything after that though. Ferrari will be bought by a giant like VW, I can almost guarantee you. Unless they lower the price, increase the quality and "nice-ness", and start mass-producing and chaining and expanding everywhere. (I know, it's NOT gonna happen!).

Umm, I didn't just mean "Production", I meant "Mass-Production". That's when you produce something cheap in high numbers assuming that the general public and the average Joe and Jill can afford the car. You think they're going to mass-produce the Veyron? Produce, maybe, but VW would have to be completely nuts to "mass-produce" the Veyron. :roll:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...