EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Comments about the M3 CSL picture

Gast RolandK

Empfohlene Beiträge

Today we got a file submit from a user telling us that she/he took a snapshot of the new M3 CSL. Maybe it is another secret study. This car is much wider and deeper than the standard M3. We added an extra thread at our message board. Tell us your opinion.

Check out our news page for the picture: (Click here)

Roland

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Have you done some changes to that picture Roland?

Its a very bad quality picture or then its made in paint shop pro using the simplest tools in it ..

looks a bit suspecious must say ..glare in the rims looks real strange, same as the shadows ..

C´mon ! Look at its front tire little more careful, its a fake .. :smile: A small hint for all; if you wanna make your M3 a bit lower, simply use cut-paste command and WOW! you got your self a sport suspension :smile:

Or if its roland that changed the pic, why? Put on the original please :smile: C yas!

The picture is edited. Roland you have to clear some things out here about that picture and the car from frankfurt show. Thought the car was finnish at frankfurt.

The old.

1995_bmw_ac_schnitzer_cls2-1.jpg

The new.

06-2001_bmw_m3_csl-1.jpg

Just have to post these.

31-2001_bmw_alpina_z8-1.jpg

31-2001_bmw_alpina_z8-2.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seb on 2001-09-24 23:27 ]</font>

We got this picture in this format. We just added our logo. After having got the picture we did some investigation on it and found out that it really looks like a Photoshop pic.

BTW. I promise you that the new CSL will never be sold to private people. Just an internal info to you.

Roland

The car was at the Swedish motor program "Motorjournalen" yesterday. They said it will be in production if people show some intrests. 1000 car serie?. What the heck if over 20 people in my little country can sign up for a car thats not even clear for production this car should be sold. Talking about the new Porsche Carrera GT.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Gast RolandK,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 2 Wochen später...

i dont know about the carrera gt being to expensive, for a 0-60 in 4 second convertible, 130-150k american is not to much. most cabrios cost lots and dont have that great performance i dont why the coupe version is always faster even though the cabrio is lighter.well yeah after i finish college/university and about 10 years of engineering i will own one (i wish) the only problem is how availabe will this car be.

im sorry guys you really should do more homework, im a porsche nut the 959's went for 225,000 the newer version will not 5 times as expensive considering the 959 is just as fast as the carrera gt (maybe .1 second slower on the 0-60)

Well shefx 959 was a group B rally car. Carrera GT is more like a show car. With awesome performance. Well the Porsche salesmen here says 1 300 000$. Price has nothing with performance to do. You should also know that Porsche did loose over 100 000$ on every 959 car. The price of a 959 if you find one for sale is like the new price. One more thing dont talk about prices 10 years ago and now. Everything is more exspensive now.

• 1 Jahr später...

First off, the Carrera GT rides on its own platform - sharing NOTHING!!!! with the 959. It is in no way a remake of 959. In fact - this car has more in common with the new VW line of supercars than the 959.

It is more than capable of going toe to toe with Enzo and McLaren.

And it wil have a very high price. 1 million is a conservative number.

And you claim to be a porsche freak.

• 3 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...