EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Porsche 964 Turbo 3.6

Seb2

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

My old Turbo 3.6 had an exhaust from TechArt. It is a famous Porsche tuner from Germany. The sound was really incredible. One of the best 964 I've ever heard.

No that's not true that the 964 C2 is faster than the 3.3l Turbo. The old 964 Turbo 3.3l had 330hp and the old 964 C2 had 250hp. I agree that the Turbo had a very bad performance in lower rpm but above 3500rpm this car launched you like a rocket.

Roland

• 4 Wochen später...

The standard 911 Turbo (964) had 320hp out of 3.3 litre. The 911 Turbo 3.6 (964) had 360hp out of 3.6 litre. I think this special edition has only beeing sold for one year.

It is the car from the blockbuster movie BAD BOYS with Will Smith. One of my favorite movies.

Roland

• 9 Monate später...

Bad boys had a great car chase in it. Any of the german readers ever watch the old TV show "Hogan's Heros" - that is quality entertainment. Anyhow, the 364 turbo was an amazing car - it is like most porsches, it finds its power very high - an english journalist reviewing a porsche 911 3.6 once said" The porsche engine is a picture of what we thought a fast car engine was, pulled mildly, as if being restrained up to 3,000, from their it pulls tenaciously, and from 6,000 it pulls like a bat out of hell. That is just how it goes, anyhow, with the exception of stop light derbies, when else during spirited driving does torque below 3,000 come into play?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...