EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wiesmann founders left the company

chuisin

Empfohlene Beiträge

Wiesmann founders

As I read today in internet, Wiesmann founders left the

company after 30 years.

F. Wiesmann left The factory in febrery and in august left the factory his brother Martín Wiesmann

Really, I dont know the reason but If they left he company. I am worry for the future of this amazing company because a old Germán dealer of Wiesmann spoke me about financiar crisis in the company!!

I dont know if it is really but I am worry because I want to see these nice cars for a long time. What can you say abouy this?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Yes, it is true that both Wiesmann brothers left the company, but they are still shareholders of the company, so they will stay in touch. I don't know what Martin Wiesmann will do in his future, but Friedhelm Wiesmann is in charge of "Wiesmann Alps", the new dealership in Munich/Germany.

About new cars: As far as I know there won't be a new car before Geneva 2014! As Wiesmann is already testing some technical parts in chassisnumber 899, they don't have a car ready for production now and won't be ready for Geneva 2013, maybe for Frankfurt IAA in September 2013, but that is a big MAYBE.

The financial surroundings within the company are beyond my knowledge, but it is a known fact, that all small manufacturers in Germany aren't well at the moment, as you might see with the bankruptcy of Artega and Melkus and as well the near bankruptcy of Gumpert. Wiesmann lost their cash cow, the MF3, due to no available engines from BMW and now has to reconsider how to go into the future. But next to companies as Artega they have one big fortune: They already have a good part of history and some proud and loyal owners. Let's hope they don't forget about that.

By the way: You don't have to open two new threads just for this questions :wink:

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Neu erstellen...