EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

599 GTB - the new Grand Tourismo

F40org

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

I'm not all that into Ferrari, but I applaud them for their work on the 599 GTB - or perhaps I should applaud Pininfarina. It has quite a bit of classic influence in it's design features. Long hood, swoopy flanks, rounded rear end and single tail lamps. It's pretty cool. It's a nice switch from the wind tunnel, quasi-F1 asthetic of the F430.:-))!

I'm not all that into Ferrari, but I applaud them for their work on the 599 GTB - or perhaps I should applaud Pininfarina. It has quite a bit of classic influence in it's design features. Long hood, swoopy flanks, rounded rear end and single tail lamps. It's pretty cool. It's a nice switch from the wind tunnel, quasi-F1 asthetic of the F430.:-))!
How do you like the rear part of the car?

I love the area at the big glass dome and the wind splits.

Also the rear light in style of the 275 - brave to cancel the four light version - but perfect in my eyes.

275gtb7lh.jpg

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo F40org,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari 599 (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I like it. The reverse dog leg C-pillar with flying buttresses are a nice bit of spice, and I particularly like the sculpting of the hood and front fenders - as shown to great effect on the silver car. The tail is refreshingly clean - and not too edgy, not too soft.

Nice shots, looks like the Vegas strip.

I've done a little more study on the 599 and have learned that it's quite a revolutionary road car for Ferrari, a real benchmark - and the V12's redline is nuts! That it outperforms the legendary F40, all while maintaining civilized road manners, and even luxury is remarkable.

This would be the Ferrari for me. :)

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 1 Jahr später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...