EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

KILLED an LS1 at the track, also a 3000gt vr4

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

:ls1: i was at the track today and the ls1 i raced ran 21.89 @ 94.68 with a 2.877 60' :D :D :D i was so excited. here i am expecting a mid low 13 second car when BAM, im off like lightning putting buslengths on him. i almost crapped myself, i thought i was gonna run a 10 or something :D . turns out he just sucked at driving. :-?

oh and i killed a cocky 3000gt vr4 driver. " i run 13.5 all day long" not today you didnt :wink:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
oh and i killed a cocky 3000gt vr4 driver. " i run 13.5 all day long" not today you didnt :wink:
yea seems he was a second off....in the battle of the v6 tt awd pigs, we find out who the real oinker is.
  • 2 Monate später...

LS1.......... :???: 4 banger camaro maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,, if the kid owns a car that fast and can't pull off at least a 14 he is either stalling on take off or putting in reverse and racing you

i dont care he was second and a half off where he should be, yeah I understand you get nervous on a takeoff but shifting isn't too hard, put clutch to floor, put in next gear, drop clutch, put foot on gas, easy high 15 at least.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...