EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ultimate Rally 2006

wEstSide

Empfohlene Beiträge

Well, this is the thread about the 2006 Ultimate Rally. This will probably be the best street race ever. Even the guys from Getaway in Stockholm will be there. The prize is 2 million dollars, the route will be awesome. Say goodbye to Gumball and hello to the Ultimate Rally. There will be a movie made from outside and inside footage from every car participating. Up to 200 people can buy tickets and become guests for 4 thousand dollars.

Go to their website for more details: www.ultimaterally.com

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Yeah, he's gonna fly the whole thing. Turner was hoping it would boost his ratings with the fabulously rich and crazy crowd.

Seriously though, the guy that did Rotterdam -> Amsterdam in less than 20 minutes.

$30,000 to participate and if the event is cancelled you're out of the whole of $30fucking large?? Are they nutts, they could kiss my ass. That's an entire communistic race. They are saying you can't sue them for anything, you can't disagree with any decision they make, once you give them your money you'll never get it back regardless of anything, you have to pay for the hotel, eating and extra gas??

Then wtf is the $30,000 going too?? The damn party?? Geez. That race sounds like a humongous rip off.

If they keep your money, even if the race is cancelled, that's legalized extortion.

The prize money for the winner is $2,000,000. The race is limited to 100 cars. At $30,000 entry each that's $3,000,000 in entry fees. Although a portion of the prize money could very well come from commercial sponsers. So yeah, I think 30k is pretty excessive too. Especially if you can never get it back if the race is cancelled, like if they're weren't 100 entrants - screw that. I like the philosophy of the race, but it's far too exclusionary. Starting with the 30k entry fee.

South East Asia is still reeling from the tsunami, so possible "Route 3" seems pretty tasteless.

• 9 Monate später...
  • 9 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...