EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari F430 vs. Ford GT

Speedster25

Which is better?  

1 Stimme

1. 1. Which is better?

Empfohlene Beiträge

it really totally comes down to preference. the real difference in performance in any route would come down to the drivers.

that said i think if i could only have one weekend car it would be the gt, but if i could add to my existing weekend cars it would be the ferrari. purely financial motives. This is not to say that the gt is cheap, but rather that if i was under monitary constraint the ford would give me more peace of mind as i beat the tar out of it.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Well the F1/sportronic/tiptronic etc etc have it's advantages. It gives you manual shifting while not being a pain in the ASS during heavy traffic that's stopping and going. I know that when I drove this guys stock GT with his sporty it was sooooooo much more comfortable driving around the city than with my car.

It depends how comfortable you are on a stick shift and how good the gearing and clutch are. I don't hit traffic too often. An interesting note, as the weather man just said the wind chill where i live will be 40 below tomorrow morning, F1 style transmissions are beyond bad in winter weather. As far as ferrari goes, the GT is gaining favor there, as it is at BMW and Lambo. I'm glad to see ford hasn't given in. I like the idea of a GT tranny as an option, but i definately lower my opinion of anyone who doesn't offer a stick shifted manual. The GT has advantages sure, as does a stick. In the end, the stick gives you the most control, and to me, that's what a manual is about.

well didn't you just get socked with some snow latenight? you should have winter weather driving on your mind too.

i think for the first time ever, i'm coming to appreciate dynamic stability control this winter. And, no, cars don't like this weather. Stick shift cars feel like their trannies are full of molasses, and have to be forced into gear. Engines are sluggish, and needless to say, seat heaters become the number one most appreciated feature. Luckily, I'll be escaping this weather for a week pretty soon.

Just last night we recieved a whole bunch of snow, the news makes sound like we were socked with it, but it was a light snow fall through out the night were I am. Looks like I'll be driving the Passport from here on in.

I've always gotten a kick out of placing cars completely out of their element. To me, the thought of navigating through a snow storm in a Diablo or a GT is the shiite. I love seeing powerful equipment being put to the test, that's why.

a car should be able to take rain, or some winter weather should it happen while you are out driving. Some people say no compromises, but to me, a car I can't drive often is no good. That's why we have a boxster S instead of a getting a ferrari F348.

• 1 Jahr später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...