EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Lamborghini's Future

BIGpassion

Empfohlene Beiträge

since audi has taken control of the raging bull, i have noticed....and many others will have too....that the cars have become more tame than the older 'raw' and 'savage' models, i see the older ones as more of a pure drivers car that doesn't have all those electronics, its just you and the car, your'e controlling it, not the electronics. so does anybody think the production cars will continue like this or will they go back to the ways of old??

please give ur thoughts....thnx

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

There is deffinitely a difference. Unfortunately, I don't see Lambo going back to the ways of old - not unless an Italian entity takes control at some point. VW/Audi ownership just about insures that the cars will continue to reflect the German philosophy of cold and efficient. And of course they want to make money, so an SUV may not be far off.

The German influence is good in some ways, such as making the whole car more user friendly and forgiving as a whole, but at the expense of some of that raw Italian edge. But if you want user friendly, buy a Mini. The old cars are not really a nightmare to drive like their reputation suggests, but you do have to drive them.

since audi has taken control of the raging bull, i have noticed....and many others will have too....that the cars have become more tame than the older 'raw' and 'savage' models, i see the older ones as more of a pure drivers car that doesn't have all those electronics, its just you and the car, your'e controlling it, not the electronics. so does anybody think the production cars will continue like this or will they go back to the ways of old??

please give ur thoughts....thnx

i guess as technology gets more and more advance, the future cars would have a lot of technology placed in them. The technology is there to enchanced the performance of the car, and ease of handling and everything and also safety for the drivers.

i dont think that cars should go back to the way they were in the past, those cars were too raw... too dangerous. IMO, todays cars have to have the right technology and everything.

i dont see any problem with audi taking over lamborghini... of course they will try to make a better lamborghini for the future... i guess Gallardo was a little bit like a "tryout" for audi and based on Top Gear review on gallardo... i think they did a good job on that car, i do believe that audi will make a much better lamborghini later in the future.

The one thing that i dont like about what audi did is the doors on gallardos... why the hell did they take away the usual lambo doors???

i wouldn't say that the gallardo is a "try-out" at all, i would say its a de-tuned scaled down version of the big bro the murcielago, and that is what its meant to be....a more affordable sort of thing, but i can see where you are coming from on what you said, do you agree with what i said?

oh yeah....and another thing. about the doors, i think that they've removed the old lambo doors to keep the gallardo as a more usual, discreet and normal car, but obviously it isnt a normal car though, do you see where im coming from?

Audi improving safety and all around livability is a good thing, but some of us are thinking some of that essential Italian pedigree and essense of "danger" are being lost in the translation.

The Gallardo is really meant to be the entry-level money maker. Any previously small automaker such as Lamborghini, or Bentley is almost sure to undergo this kind of expansion when taken over by a conglomerate. Especially one like the VW group.

About the doors, Lamborghini has reserved the scissor doors for V12 cars only.

That's an official statement that I've read a number of times. It has nothing to do with heritage, it's more of a recent decision. Hence why the LM002 has normal doors, aside from the fact that a utility vehicle with scissor doors might pose a problem for short people :lol: .

Up until Audi took over, Lambo never had a non-V12 model to consider normal doors for anyway.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo BIGpassion,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

that's true. And the V10 in there is for intensive purposes and Audi engine anyhow. It shares more design elements with the new generation of Audi engines than it does the lambo developed V12 in murci.

• 1 Monat später...

you are right.

but i will miss the older-dangerous expression,by the following Lambos.all of them are getting more safety,and they will get mor electronical things,so that the driving-feeling is no more the onlyst thing to enjoy and the passion advance backward.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...