EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

info forum

romeG

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hello RomeG, that's a good question. Bein that this is the English forum, as opposed to European, we probably have no Alfa section because it may not get a lot of traffic, certainly not like BMW or Mercedes. We once had a section just for Alpina as strange as that sounds. But no traffic there.

But until we have a dedicated Alfa section though, we always have "Others". :)

ok, but the section "others" for Alfa Romeo brand is very absurd..

For example

"A jury of art critics, architects and journalists has elected the most beautiful cars in the world, and Alfa Romeo won in the coupé and cabriolet category. The Alfa GT has been named "the most beautiful car in the world" in the coupé-cabriolet category"

The Alfa Romeo is an important car group and is an important opposite of the Audi - BMW -Mercedes

I thinks that Alfa Romeo deserve a prize ("a new section in the forum") O:-)

:-))!:)

awarded best performer or best looking still doesnt justify having its own forum. dont get me wrong, i love everything about alfas. however, how many threads would we have there? probably 3. there still isnt enough traffic to justify another highway. know what i mean?

btw more than half of the best performing street cars dont have their own fourms.

True, also since Carpassion.com is German in origin, that explains the focus on BMW, MB, Audi, VW etc. And what car enthusiast forum would be complete without seperate Ferrari and Lamborgini sections? But even the Porsche section doesn't get a lot of press around here.

There could be an "Italian Supercars" forum for Alfa to be, but that would be redundant. Rest assured though, we love talking about all cars on CP, and even if there isn't a dedicated space for all of them, we'll make room anyway. :):-))!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...