EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Gallardo ratings

BIGpassion

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

Gallrdo's styling would be a 8/10 i always think that they could do a little bit more on the stylinf of the car... especially the doors! i love the usual lambo doors. They should also concentrate on the interior of this car and the future cars... why cant they design a more stylish interior other than just plain black .

I'd give the performance 8/10 as well... if only it has as much grunt as his big brother the Murcielago, then this car would be a perfect car. But 4.3 0-100kmh is not bad at all really... :)

Styling - 7.5/10 ... Personally I find it pretty awkward, it has the stubby profile of a gym shoe, and the tail is an inelegant succession of block and cube shapes.

Performance - 9/10 ... You want 0-60 in under 4 seconds and a top speed in excess of 200 mph. Get a Murcielago you cheap skate :lol: .

• 1 Monat später...

the gallardo is a nice,userfriendly,sportscar.i think it s fast enough,it looks very,very good,but if you compare it with a Murcielago or with a Diablo,it s nothing,for example because of the normal doors and the electronics,it s not so nice like the others,i think. :wink2:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...