EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Gallardo vs Ferrari 550 Video

allanlambo

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Clever, posting this up in both the Ferrari and Lambo forums. :wink:

Even though I favor Lamborghini over Ferrari for the most part, I have to say that those runs were not really too fair for the Ferrari. Not only was the Ferrari a larger 2+2, but was also an older 550 model. The Gallardo is a fresh, state of the art 2-seat Lambo, and could very well have had the benefit of E-Gear.

And to correct the guy in the video, the Gallardo makes 376 lb.ft. not 500.

No, i dont really look at it that way. The Ferrari is an older model, a 2001, but its running a 485Hp V12, producing more torque than the Lambos V10. Its all about power. My car is a 98 Sv, and ill blow the doors off a 2004 575 Gtc.

As for the torque figures quoted, yes, he made a mistake, but corrected it at the end. In the 2nd race, he also gave the 550 a head start.

Your SV will blow the doors off of a 575 GTC? That must be quite a trick considering that particular Ferrari outpowers the SV in a big way, and weighs nearly 800 lbs. less. I love the Diablo too but come on, don't compare a modded car to a factory stock one. Talk about an SVTT and that might be legit.

That second run didn't really look like much of a headstart. The Ferrari has more torque, which is fitting for the kind of road car that it is, but the Gallardo has more top end which comes in handy at the strip. Bottom line is, they're two fundamentally different cars. The Ferrari is a front engine coupe, - dare I say little luxurious. It was never built to compete with the likes of a Gallardo. Lamborghini's target for the Gallardo was to better Ferrari's entry model, the 360. We'll see how the fresh baked 430 fares with the 'Lardo, it should be interesting to see them together. :)

Please, dont talk out of your ass. We are talking about the street Ferrari 575 Gtc which does not out power the Lambo, nor does it weigh less, not the race car. The Diablo will hand the 575 its ass.

I know the particlulars to the Gallardo and 550 race, i know the person driving the Gallardo. He gives the 550 a very good head start in the second race. Even in the first race, you can see he is playing with the 550. That is why once they get going, he waits a second, and surges away. They have done this same race countless times, with other 550's involved also.

As for the 430, inmo, the Gallardo already wins, regardless of performance. The 430 is ugly, just as the 360 before it. Pirelli just released the same sem-slick tires that came on the 360Cs for the Gallardo. On these tires the 360CS was 4 seconds slower through the Nurburgring than the Gallardo on regular street tires. With the semi-slicks, the Gallardo will be much quicker.

Oh and one last note, why bother with an Svtt, when im running a 200shot of Nitrous in my Sv. :wink2:

Oh and one last note, why bother with an Svtt, when im running a 200shot of Nitrous in my Sv. :wink2:
i have to admit, when you said that i got really giddy.

now im curious, what does your sv run na and with spray? in the quarter mile that is

We are talking about the street Ferrari 575 Gtc which does not out power the Lambo, nor does it weigh less, not the race car.

Listen short stuff, the only person " talking out their ass " is you. I don't know what you do in your forums, but around here we show a little more respect and civility. If you're talking road cars, make it known. All you said was 575GTC, which is a racecar. "GTC" is simply a handling package for the roadcar.

As for the 430, inmo, the Gallardo already wins, regardless of performance. The 430 is ugly, just as the 360 before it.

Yes, in your opinion, that is all, lets remember that. It's natural to have a fear of the unknown, but you must be strong.

Oh and one last note, why bother with an Svtt, when im running a 200shot of Nitrous in my Sv.

Why bother comparing your car with a stock Ferrari, when your car is obviously modified. Apples with oranges Al, apples with oranges.

See you are pretty funny, as i wasnt comparing my car, the original comparison was with the Gallardo. You brought up modifed cars, so i put mine into the equation.

As for what ive run in my car, ive only had it at the dragstrip once, and was kicked out after one run for no rollcage. 10.98@133mph, but that was on a 150shot, blowing the tires off down the track even into third. I have raced cars that trap 140mph in the 1/4 from a roll, and beaten them.

I'm glad you find our forum enjoyable, and me funny enough to come back, but my original point was that a modded car is not be compared to stock. Since you seem to want to compare your modded Diablo with a stock Ferrari.

I bring up a somewhat more fair comparison, such as Gallardo vs. F430, and it's obviously something you don't want to talk about. Coming from your point of view, I understand.

I'm actually very pro Lamborghini, but I also know that there is no honor in dirty pool.

I think you type to watch yourself talk. My evaluation of stock Gallardo vs Stock 430.

Gallardo wins. 430 will prove to be overhyped by ferrari in terms of weight and power, just as the CS was. Track times will favor the Gallardo, so will acceleration. Gallardo wins hands down in terms of appearance.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo allanlambo,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

In your forum, there are over 1,800 posts under your belt since September, now who types to hear themselves talk? I type to make a solid point, and it makes you come back for more apparently.

Your "evaluation" of the F430 is based on sand, as the car will not be introduced to the market until next year. The 430 is almost on the street, and you don't think Ferrari knows how much it will weigh, or how much power it will have? All performance projections for the car have seemed fairly conservative, nothing outlandish about them at all.

As for the Gallardo's appearance winning hands down, that is very subjective, and you would have a lot of trouble pressing that view upon those who find the 430 irresistable.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...