EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Carrera GT to get additional power by Sportec

mv

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

i'm not sure i like the turbocharger idea. The only car i know of that makes lots of topend (which is what a CGT is geared for) is a bugatti EB110, and i'm not sure how they pulled that off. More horse is nice, but i don't know if it's worthwhile at the cost of repsonsiveness.

Well, u must be rich, to understand these people, cause I surely don't: the car is already a technical masterpiece. But I guess all people like to play and this is what rich car fans play with.

Nonetheless, I can't help but recognize that that spoiler looks so much better O:-) .

Well i find it natural -after lots of rides in cgt you'll be used to the power and you'll need more to get your mind blown.

I doubt a person could ever get used to an over 600 hp. sports car. Especially your average moneybags customer who is probably incapable of safely exploiting the car's limits to begin with. The stock acceleration numbers of the CGT are rapid and violent enough.

The reason tuners are planning to get more power from the car is because they can, and are in the business of doing so. And as long as they do, there will always be some rich maniac who has to have more, plain and simple. There is really no other purpose for it.

I doubt a person could ever get used to an over 600 hp. sports car. Especially your average moneybags customer who is probably incapable of safely exploiting the car's limits to begin with.

True, however, this upgrade isn't devoted for an average moneybags customer....In spite of the fact i think i would get used to this power if i owned one i would hardly let anybody get his hands on it no matter whether it is Sportec or especially 9ff.

The upgrades are intended for who ever has the cash to pay for it. Whether it be Hans Stuck or Billy Bob Thornton. Thats' the funny thing about super high performance upgrades. It doesn't discriminate who has access to them so long as you have the cheese. :wink:

No, that was simply an accident. James Dean was actually a legitimate and talented race driver ( with a number of wins under his belt ), not a Hollywood flosser. In fact he was on his way to a race in Salinas California when he collided with another car in his 550 Spyder.

hmm. even so, physics dictates, if you mess up in a porsche and hit something head on, you are in a lot more trouble than if it were in a car with a conventional layout. there isn't a big hunk of steel between you and what you are hitting, instead, it's located behind you, and it wants to keep moving forward (and put itself where you are sitting)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...