EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Look! Who is the best?!

ah64zzp

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Well of course we knew that the F50 was going to whip them all. It is a direct F1 descendent and all-out racer. I knew the GT2 would come in 2nd because it's an awesome handling car. But to bad i've seen this video and the 2nd one before.

they are all fast and have race lineage, but the result really, is hard to predict to me.

As for the F1, that was a no brainer.

That is the best way to put it, there are fast cars, and then there are McLaren F1's.

yeah, my question is where can you really drive that fast?

Also, seeing as there is a finite supply of mclarens, what are they going to do when the ones they have now are all wrecked or wear out?

I think it is Popular Mechanics magazine this month that features an idea ( Steve Saleen's idea I think ) for a 350 mph., 2,000 hp. supercar of the future, and how it would achieve such grand things. First of all, the article making it sound as if an average driver could ever drive that fast, safely and not be a total danger to society is ludicrous. And second, I doubt a supercar of the future would need 2,000 hp. to get the job done. Thats old thinking. Take a look at it if you see it, it's a real hoot.

As for the Skyline and McLaren, what kind of comparison is that?? Who's up for a Bentley GT vs. 1970 Cadillac Eldorado video? Not so strange when you think about it, I'd like to see one.

2,000 hp from what? The engine out of some sort of turbo-prop regional aircraft?

2,000 hp is stupid. 350mph is impractical in a car - things like, oh shit, a gust of wind can carry you yards and yards.

And really, if my rover with 217hp gets like 9mpg, what is this 2,000hp monster going to get?

The best motering vid is useless in my opinion. The drivers were probably told to go easy on the cars and not overtake in the corners. There are a few key points where the Porsche's and Lambo have the upperhand but the drivers just didn't go for it.

Everytime the NSX and Lambo go into a corner, the Lambo driver could jam his car right in because the NSX is slower in the corners, but he doesn't. Instead he sits behind the NSX and waits for the straights to overtake. The Lambo can easily out brake and out steer the NSX, but he doesn't.

Same with the F50 and the Porsche. The Porsche just sits in the back, keeping his distance not doing any attacks.

Either it's a setup or they were told not to crash the cars, I think it's a setup.

The one thing that is apparent is the huge amount of oversteer the NSX has.

http://www.norcalevo.net/video/motegibattle.wmv

Have you seen this movie?

In this vid murcielago and gallardo finished a one-two,murcie got the first,and then is the gallardo,at last,the murcie overtaked the nsx in the corner,but the driver of murcie still said the murcie is not so fast in the corner.But people believe that murcie which has the AWD system will be fast in the corner.Compared with diablo,it is more comfortable,and relatively easy to drive.

A lot of people think the murcie dosen't carrie on the spirit established in countach and diablo. And I also don't know why it is designed by Audi,it is not so aggressive like diablo which dedigned by Gandini. I know Audi try to keep the lambo's style,but murcie still be influnced by the Audi.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo ah64zzp,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

What kind of BS is that? The CSL doesn't have the breaking force to out brake the Murcie and the NSX but a few laps later it has the power to outbrake the Modenna?! The driver of the CSL is an idiot!

And the NSX overheating after only 5 laps, so sad.

I think they were told to just not wreck the cars. There is a lot of money on that track, more than who ever produces the videos would want to lose. In a competitive situation where money ain't a thing and the cars last a season ( like a real race ) the drivers wouldn't be afraid to let it loose.

If someone wants to travel 350, they better get a pilot's license.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...