EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari 575 looks rubbish in Red

LeeJay

Empfohlene Beiträge

I use the term "rubbish" very losely, no Ferrari looks "Rubbish" but I think that compared to other colours on offer, blue, silver, black, etc, the red just doesnt look right somhow. This is the only ferrari that I really notice this with and I guess at the end of the day its just personal preference but it really bugs me.

Anyone know what I mean?! :D

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

are u kiddin me, i know u did not jus insuthe greatest car company of all time for using their trademark color on the greatest gran turismo of all time, sorry i'm a little passionate but no one insults the holy grail of the automotive world

I saw a red 575 Maranello parked some time ago and I can tell you that about 30 people were looking at it like it was a piece of art. And it was. It is perfectly shaped, powerful and elegant at the same time. Pictures and reality are very different things.

I'm not a big fan of red for cars, not even Ferrari, but I don't think rosso looks too out of place on the 575. Maybe the explanation could be that it looks a little more bulky, and the design more formal or subdued than some other Ferraris so the red seems too much? In which case, a less brilliant color would match the vibe of the car a little better.

My personal opinion is that the 575 is the best looking ferrari made today, with no exceptions. It is a stunning looking car.

However, LNC has said exactly what I was talking about. Its probably an optical illusion or something but the car does seem to look bulky when in red compared to other colours. Maybe it is because the car is very wide or something I honestly don't know.

Its strange really, If I could buy any Ferrari I wanted (Hah!) I would definatly buy myself a 575, but I would never ever buy it in red.

• 3 Wochen später...

The front looks pure porsche, or is that just me? The lights I think. Side looks as if they are doing that flame styling thing from BMW. And the back just looks fat. Bulky round the sides.

Then again it is still early days. :D

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...