EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

CLS 55, CLS 63, & CLS 65 Info & Pics

PersianJ

Empfohlene Beiträge

Great pics here ... love the look .... just beautiful ....

It looks like possibly the CLS 55 AMG will be first (with same engine as current E55) .. then 1 year later it will become the CLS 63 AMG with more horsepower, better/faster response, all-new engine design .. etc..

Then there will be ofcourse the absolute monster the CLS 65 AMG ...

here's the link .. scroll down .... great pics :

http://www.amg-owners-club.org/board/en/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=4149&sid=e18c57b3bb0880d1ec0bf9b4ff7fee72

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I see a resemblence of Mercedes-Benz and American Muscle cars. Can u???

If it's still not fast enuff jus add more liters and add more power and 2 hell with the weight and handling.

I think Mercedes r still goin 2 be shit compared to BMW if they don't deal with the weight issue.

I don't like MB but i hate to see them going the same route that American's took 4 their cars in the 60's.

Adding more power means more tire slip, more weight, decreased stability in weight distribution and decreased handling.

Instead of BMW kicking out Bangle i think MB needs to kick out their engineers becuz they obviously don't know the reason y BMW is kickin their asses in every category.

If ne of those engineers had ne sense they'd realize handling and weight do more for a car than raw power.

Until sumbody stops them or takes over in the designs they are headed towards Muscle Car era and more importantly dropped volume sales to BMW and others.

"I think Mercedes r still goin 2 be shit compared to BMW if they don't deal with the weight issue"

-Funny! Why do you compare to BMW then? If everything is shit compared to BMW, why compare? Drive BMW and be happy then.

"-Funny! Why do you compare to BMW then? If everything is shit compared to BMW, why compare? Drive BMW and be happy then.

Because this is a forum, and forums are used for debating, which are often a fun aspect of this whole thing. :wink:

I really thought also that many of the new mb's would not handle very well until I went to the dealer and drove some of them ...

believe it or not they drive far better than some people think ... :wink:

Once again I truly recommend that people get out to the dealers and really drive these cars themselves before placing final judgement .... 8)

The new SL's & E Classes handle wonderfully .... :P

The high-line Benz models look much better than the Bimmer models in my opinion... but Benz definitely needs to handle the weight problem quickly I agree .....

And bimmer needs to handle the looks department quickly also ....

I heard the next M4 & M2 will look pretty cool though .... :wink:

Both brands have many strengths and a few glaring weaknesses : they should then obviously focus now on their respective weaknesses.

Benz should focus on weight & handling & feel, because they already have the power and looks game down...

And Bimmer should focus on the looks/aesthetics and maybe even add some more power to their models although some people would say it's enough .....

If they both did this then what we would have as a result could quite possibly be the perfect all-around car ever. :D:)

Because this is a forum, and forums are used for debating, which are often a fun aspect of this whole thing. :wink:

Heh, yes ur right there!

I just bash people in the same extent as they bash a brand just because they got a personal dislike towards it! :wink:

And I don't know where he finds the weight issue, it's a luxury cars for god sake! Try ask another carcompany to build a convertible with the same equipment and hardtop roof as sl55 for example an you'll see there is hardly possible to achieve lower weight. And about the muscle car comparison, they don't have a cw value of 0.26 or even near the advance suspension as in benzes. Ofcourse BMW is also doing a great job, I love that brand as well - but heck I find the weight issue there just as much as in benzes except for the CSL M3 without aircon and rear seat and even cdplayer etc... but ofcourse this is a forum and it is meant to be discussions here! :)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...