SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

modded integra or modded srt4 or evoVIII

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

the srt4 has intake and 3in exhaust and was dynoed at 265hp

the teg is non vtec(b18) but has a t3/t4

the evo is pretty much stock

they are all running 15psi

its a really short vid and its from a roll or else the evo wouldve tore them all off the line. o yea the camera is in the evo.

http://www.hondahookup.com/stealth/video/tegvssrt.wmv

i thought it would be fun to throw this video out there because of the recent srt4 debates.

EDIT:the evo is running 19lbs and has a new intake

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

if i had to choose between these three i would take the evo. AWD>FWD. however, i dont like the evo.

from a roll fwd cars are the cars to have. they dont lose too much power. if you see those gs-t vs. gsx videos. sometimes the trap times are identical, but the gst's trap at a much higher speed and they get a 2.2 60 foot. while the gsx would get a 1.8. fwd pulls a hell of a lot harder from a roll.

I don't know about the old Integra, but I look at cars like the Evo which costs about 30k and start to think what could be done to the SRT with the 10k difference. Aside from underhood mods, I think the SRT could stand to get some beefier wheels and tires. The standard 6 inch wide tire are 1 to 1.5 inches more narrow than it's competition.

AWD has advantages, just like the other ways of propelling a car have theirs. But if it was really the best application for high-performance, then we would have a whole lot more AWD sporty cars on the road than we do.

In these days where with enough cash you can have an Escalade that will run with a Ferrari, ( at least on the straights ) RWD can be enhanced, AWD can be lightened, and FWD can be tempered for versatile performance duty.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...