EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

vanquish vantage

mv

Empfohlene Beiträge

i've heard that a turbocharged/supercharged variant of vanquish can be expected as well as 700+bhp output...there is no surprise...AM needs to keep the step with ferrari coz of the upcoming 600 gt (maranello successor-may be called imola but it will more likely keep its present name) with its engine's power of 630bhp (detuned v12 from enzo) which should arrive in late 2004.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

hmm. My guess is that it would be turbocharged (Ford tuned that particular V12 to close to 1,000hp for variants of the indigo and GT90 concepts.

They could increase power from the V12 without much trouble. 630 sounds a bit high for the ferrari, i've heard rough numbers, ferrari is very secrective, but none of them were as high as 630, that is only 30 down from enzo.

Ferrari is not going to give another model enough power to compete with their top line car. They never have, and there is no reason that they would start.

And they aren't going to upset those people who just bought Enzos by dropping the same engine into something else for half the price.

MB coupes are huge and very heavy, much heavier than ferrari, ferrari isn't trying to compete, ferrari people will buy ferraris for no reason other than the name most of the time. They will maintain being plenty fast. If you think about it, right now, the Barchetta is just the same to sixty as an SL55, and slower than an SL65 would be. It's not that huge of a deal if it is faster to sixty.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...