EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Mercedes SLR-McLaren

Lee Harris

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Thats' an MSRP of something like 350k? The question is whether the car is worth the MSRP to you. Rarity, will insure a high resale value, but I doubt the SLR will ever be worth more than when it is new. Unless you stash it away and never drive it. Just beware of insane dealer premiums, that will kill it's potential as a sound investment.

As far as I know the SLR is a limited production car... what the exact number will be and what the production rate is unknown to me.

If you have any regrets I'm sure you could auction off your spot. Although if MB finds out they will be very upset, but there isn't much they can do about it. If you were a dealer then they would cut off your dealership. Happens alot with AMG models. Some dealers place in fake orders, because the wait time on a AMG model can run upto 2 years most people are willing to pay extra if they can buy the car now. But if MB finds out, you hang.

If you have any regrets, try to sell your spot on the blackmarket.

• 1 Monat später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Lee Harris,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Mercedes (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I personally don't think it will be worth that much money. Motor Trend tested it to a 0-60 of 3.7, a good half seccond behind the Carrera GT, its slalom speed was also 3mph slower than the GTs. I don't think i could justify the price.

• 1 Jahr später...

man this has to be my second favorite car (first is the MCLAREN F1 for obvious reasons)

but yeah isnt MSRP around $550,000 or so? i was watching somthin on the BBC (TOP GEAR or 5th GEAR or somethin) and they were sayin there were ALOT of upsides...but a few downsides (automatic, etc.)

but for the mostpart nothin but good has been said about that car

1768 kg for the SLR, 90% of full fuel tank (97L in capacity), Mercedes safetystandard is too high on this car..

Think about it, here's the Mercedes C55 AMG under exakt same weightmeasuring standard:

1635 kg, 90% of full fuel tank (62L capacity)..

I also think it's the same V8 engine, but the SLR have compressor and different engine internals. Also the SLR have composite body, somewhere the weight must have went - can't blame automatic eighter as C-klass have that too. I'm confused.. does anyone else know where the weight really is on that car?

I was wondering the exact same thing. Even a Skyline weighs less than that! Even on the Skyline we're talking about a large coupe with a *few* carbon parts, large RB26, and AWD! I don't know why it's so heavy. I think the emblem is weighing it down :lol:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...