EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

How did they do this?!

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

see, the stars aligned and throttle by wire and brake by wire conspired against you. Oh well.

Probably just a flighty woman who freaked out when she pegged the gas instead of the brake by mistake and was too freaked out to take her foot off (i've seen it happen)

Funny cause I seen that happen today :)

Just came back from some shopping with my girlfriend (god do I hate that). The spot behind me was filled by a Peugot (don't remember which one) and the spot infront of the Peugot was free. So we load all the stuff we bought into the car and get in, I was about to start the car when I heard this loud cracking and breaking noise.

Apparently this WOMEN (I had a fight about that with my girlfriend in the car :) ) in a E class tried to park in the free spot infront of the Peugot and I don't know how she did it but she actually pushed the Peugot out the parking spot and the Peugot was standing just a few inches behind me.

The women in the E-class gets out, looks at the damage, gets in, puts the car in reverse, puts her car in the spot and walks away like nothing happend.

Luckely the spot infront of me was free and I could get out that way. I was social enough to turn back, write down the licenceplate of the E and my phone number on a paper and put it under the Peugot's whiper.

My Girlfriend realy didn't appriciate the comment: "Women shouldn't be driving big cars like that", "Women + driving = blood on the road" and "I'm not saying all women can't drive, just a mayority and according to math laws if you have a good enough aproximation, you are allowed to dismiss the rest. So according to the math laws, all women can't drive" :)

I'll be on the couch if anybody needs me.

Some men can't drive. I think if a person cares enough about cars and/or the skill of driving, they are probably more apt to have decent skills behind the wheel no matter the gender.

Women are traditionally considered bad drivers though because they are not tipically the " car gender " and consider driving in it's basic form as a way from [point A to point B. Rather than the dynamics.

i've known guys who suck at driving, and chicks who drive pretty damn well, but in general, my experience has been that women don't really have the driving mindset, they opperate the car the same way they would a vacuum cleaner or a hairdryer, like it's a tool. If it does something they didn't intend, like they hit the gas instead of the brake, they are often so taken with suprise at this that they don't always think to act. Women are more apt to multitask then men are, when we drive, we are total focus on what is around us, what is happening with the car, the state of all things related, we aren't interested in who is bitching, who is that walking over there, etc, they tend to do a dozen things at once, and don't drive as actively in general. Some of the most bizzarre accidents i've ever seen have involved women. I nearly had a women in a ford expedition (hella big) t-bone me at high speed in a parking lot. She was driving through the parking lot quickly, turned around like dealing with children in the back seat of her car, in a parking lot, and had not noticed she was plowing full bore at me (and she did not have right of way). I honkey and hit my gas and got out of her way, but i must say, i've never done what she did before.

weird050.jpg

A little joke:

Some scientists wanted to prove that there were some feminine hormones in beer. So they gave 3 pints to a group af men, and, before long, the men couldn't stop talking and couldn't drive for crap.

Sorry, if there are any women, or feminist sympathisers out there, I've been waiting for an opportunity to say that.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Sadly, more than 3 women in my family haven done just that and drove away from the gas pump with it still attached.

I once saw my step mother open the hood to the jaguar at the gas station, looking for where the gas went. I'm too mean to tell her the gas doesn't go there, so i just watched, the gas station attendent finally came up and told her the gas goes in the door marked gas on the side of the car, not under the hood.

And hey, i would have driven into the subway stairs just for fun and used i thought it was a garage as an excuse!

Kleine, I think I have seen that pic before, how does somebody, man or woman forget to remove the gas pump??

I read somewhere that men generally have higher developed spatial skills than women, ( the sense that comes in handy when parallel parking. )

Polar : How in the hell could your step Mom think the gas went under the hood?? Had she never filled a tank before, or seen which part of the car that everyone, puts the pump into? I mean look around the station, no one else is filling up the hood :D .

And the whole driving down the stairs thing, it seems very logical, especially in a Mini! I have to ask though, what those stairs are doing in the street :wink: . Firetrucks, cops and police tape? A bit much.

LOL fisch, you know how old that joke is? :)

Anywayz just one for the road:

parking.jpg

And yes this is also a women, she thought it was the enterance for a parking garage. :)

I wonder if she got clamped...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...