EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
m.calabria

Opel Speedster as fast as M3 CSL

Empfohlene Beiträge

m.calabria
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

You know what really bugs me? Opel Speedster, 810 Kg, 200 HP turbocharged, accelerates 0-100 Km/h as fast as the M3 CSL.

The M3 CSL being the fastest BMW at the moment doesn't beat an Opel?!

I wish there would be some kind of an M version on the base of the Z4. Light, excellent handling, latest technology, it would be a perfect base for an M powered engine. And I'm sure it would easily beat the Opel for performance, for handling is no question anyways, even thought it's Lotus technology to a really big part :( .

I mean, the new M1 will beat the Opel, I guess, but that's gonna be a while, and it's also gonna be another price class.

But a roadster monster machine from BMW would be appropriate. What do you think?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

just wait. There is a hell-raising 3.5L M-Powered I6 in the wings slated to go under the Z4 body to M-Power it.

m.calabria
Geschrieben

where do you get that info from. Sounds wicked in any case. You got more info, or a link where I find some?

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

M.Calabria, that "info" is old news. They're currently playing with the idea of calling it either an M2 or an M4. And if that's not enough for you, then there's also this thing:

http://www.fast-autos.net/acschnitzer/acschnitzertopster.html.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

M4 is what i've heard

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

The speculation is that they might also make the M4 the new "coupe" version of the 3 series. I don't know if that means the M3 would turn into the M4 or anything like that, but it's always a possibility, given BMW's history of pulling some weird s***.