Best Bmw

Arty25

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Arty25,

kennst du schon Best Bmw (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW Zubehör (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

as far as the "greatest" BMW, i'd have to say the E30, while 2002 was the greatest classic, it was the yuppy bread and butter E30 that really established the marque as what it is today, it was E30 that made the name for what all that BMW stands for.

My personal favorite though is E24, the 6-Series is just so elegant, sexy, and so far ahead of its time.

One cannot forget cars like M1 or E34 M5 either though.

fast, good looking, divirgent, modern, and original, but not a BMW classic sadly enough, as cool of a car as it was, it was never loved the way most of the great BMWs were, it does although have a scary cult following now.

Personally I couldn't care less whether it is a classic or not, it is my favorite. To me, that's all that counts. I can see what you mean, but it being a classic doesn't really affect my opinion much in this case.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Arty25,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
Just because "Blackened" by Metallica wasn't a big hit don't mean it wasn't a classic!

Thats' the first time I've ever heard anyone mention " Metallica ", and " classic " in the same sentence :D .

True, the 8-Series was not the most popular BMW ever, but in a way, it sort of took off where the 6-Series left off. That being the role of high speed cruiser. So I'm sure that puts it at the top of some people's lists.

E30 made the most impact of any one BMW in America, but I think it qualifies as " the best " simply because it was so pure and light. The original M3 was litterally a race car.

hey, you keep away from my six series.

and Metallica does rock. More some of their older stuff than newer. The black album was my favorite.

And 8 was where 6 left off, except grander. For what it's worth 6 was WAY more succesful than 8.

the 8 is not where the six left off cuz if it was, it woulda been as pretty as Arethra Franklins ass!

What are you saying, that Aretha Franklin's ass looks good or doesn't look good? Also it's " Aretha ", you're thinking of " urethra " the urinary duct.

Also, Metallica may " rock " but they are probably the worst band ever to be popular, of course all metal bands pretty much suck. In terms of rock, VanHalen and Def Leppard " rock " :) .

8-Series was pretty damn good looking decked out in CSi trim.

6 was also beautiful and sporty, especially in M635CSi trim.

And be careful in saying rock and metal suck. Beauty, as with all art, is in the eye of the beholder.

I tell people all the time, be careful criticizing a woman, because to someone she is perfect, and he may just be 7ft tall and standing behind you.

same goes for rock music, and i promise you, rock music fans can be scary ass people, it's generally safer to pick on yanni than metallica, rule of thumb.

Metallica is by far not the worst band to become popular. Any band ever called "boy band' was infinately worse.

As i said, i don't like all of their stuff, the black album rocked.

Metal sucks, thats' my word and I'm sticking to it. Don't get me wrong, I have a very wide range of appreciation for music, as much as anyone you are likely to find, but that metal stuff is just violent noise. No mobility or rythm.

The way I see it, anyone who enjoys listening to metal either doesn't have enough problems in their life, or like you say, they are just scary ass people - and crazy.

And I don't criticize women's appearance, I know all about beauty being in the eye of the beholder.

i used to feel the same way about metal. Don't get me wrong, i'm not a death metal fan, but i really like rock music. a lot.

and if you give it a chance, a lot of it isn't really as scary as it's made out to be.

I have extremely eclectic taste, and can listen to, and enjoy, most everything (except for asian techno). I just really like good rock.

• 2 Wochen später...

The Bimmer subject, ah yes. You know my 740 has a nice stereo system, I don't know about Asian techno, but electronic music tends to sound pretty good on it. I also think a lot of underground rap is pretty darn cool. The album Deltron 3030 is a good one to take the Bimmer into intergalactic orbit with :wink: .

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...