EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

M3 2004 CAB SMG II

paso007

Empfohlene Beiträge

my best freind is an indian national born in saudi arabia, he said they have public stonings there, he lived in jiddah, he never mentioned the highways, but i'd believe it, that place is crazy.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
my best freind is an indian national born in saudi arabia, he said they have public stonings there, he lived in jiddah, he never mentioned the highways, but i'd believe it, that place is crazy.

I don't believe they do public stoning.. I have relatives here who have been here for over 20 years and they laughed at that remark. They have very strict rules here but to a certain extent.

Like if your caught having an affair you get whipped 50 times.. both the man and the woman. Excessive stealing will result in chopping off a hand if caught numerous times.

The death penalty if done some pretty horrible crime, results in beheading by a sword. Like if you kill people or blow up buildings.

These are followed mainly on the Arab community here and on the Saudi nationalities. They are more lenient on the nationalities abroad. Because they understand the different cultures. They would probably just deport you out of the country if your cause trouble.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...